Cars crushed

magoo2, Aug 3, 8:03am

mm12345, Aug 3, 8:20am
That's just the kind of thing Greg O'Conner expects will happen here, if we don't allow the local constabulary to protect themselves with laser guided surface to surface missiles.

zephyrheaven, Aug 3, 8:31am
Beautiful art

countrypete, Aug 3, 8:45am
Jazz would be proud.

skiff1, Aug 3, 8:54am
John Deere power!

gooddealz2, Aug 3, 12:19pm
I see he's being charged amongst other things with 'leaving the scene of an accident'. It obviously wasn't an accident. He must have been really mad or really high or both.

noswalg, Aug 3, 9:19pm
reminds me somewhat of the Killdozer episode!

splinter67, Aug 3, 10:12pm
Jazz what have you done

purple666, Aug 3, 10:52pm
Well done that man.

trogedon, Aug 3, 11:05pm
They??

metzeler, Aug 4, 1:07am
Yea thats after they were on the phone ordering BRAND NEW CARS ,gee i bet they were really upset eh.

elect70, Aug 4, 4:16am
Could make them into convertables .guess the farmer was upset with his parking ticket

bellky, Aug 4, 4:21am

trogedon, Aug 4, 4:34am
Phaetons = the name for a 4 door, convertible car.
In this case; Phorced Police Phaeton (for a little alliteration).

cowboy110, Aug 4, 6:05am
Disgruntled customer.Try doing the same with your ten speed troggy.Up the bonnet.over the roof.down the boot.I know it won't have the same result but if you've got someone to tape it you'll be a legend.

bmc460, Aug 4, 7:42am
crops are green, tractors are red must have been a international,red power

skiff1, Aug 4, 9:04am
tractors are green, rust is red

bmc460, Aug 4, 9:16am
john deers are green so they can hide in the ditch when big red is coming down the paddock.

skiff1, Aug 4, 9:25am
their not hiding, unlike red tractors they can get out on their own so jd drivers dont worry about ditches.
in fairness, the internationals got a lot better when they got bought by case, who then got bought buy ford/ new holland/ fiat agri.
Who bought jd! oh thats right they didnt get bought out cause farmers buy their tractors

bmc460, Aug 4, 11:04pm
neighbours got a john deere,oh wait its a rebadged,repaintedzetor. zetor seen the light tho and now paint them red again. tough ashell them zetors.

skiff1, Aug 5, 12:27am
black sheep of the family