Reliable Cars

aragorn2003, Jul 23, 5:06am
wow you really hit the nail on the head with reliability and good on gas with that one lol . it would be fun tho i guess

outbidyou2, Jul 23, 5:06am
thats not even newer than 2004

monaro17, Jul 23, 5:07am
R32 Golf

dunit7, Jul 23, 5:07am
Haha! Please forgive me - I'm not so clued up with cars hence the post!

dunit7, Jul 23, 5:08am
Uggh. really!

incar., Jul 23, 5:28am
Buy a Toyota Allex, runx etc, but after about 3 pages of total crap your about to received you will end up totally confused and would have learnt all about the absolute state of the ark fiats, Vw, Audis and the rest of normal jargon, save yourself from this torture and take my advice (from someone who inspects and works on cars for a living) good luck

gammelvind, Jul 23, 5:32am
Haha you can hear the keyboard rumbling can't you!

For your requirements a Mazda MX5 could do the trick.

incar., Jul 23, 5:35am
Lols sure can!in regards to Mx5's i inspected over 10 until i found a decent one for a overseas client so they are getting a bit worn out

skyblue17, Jul 23, 6:20am
How ironic you drive a Mitsi. Most here would advise you they are a POS. So it's all really just an opinion eh!

lynkyn, Jul 23, 6:27am
Honda Civic.Mine a 1995 exi civic.235000km.tyres, serviced.
brake pads. and goes and goes.The young boys love them so
in future you will have great resale as well.
Oh, just bought a 2004 Mini Cooper for me as I wanted one.I love it.
Its low km and so far great.Not the biggest car but great for me.
Still you cant beat the Japanese car for reliability they say.

incar., Jul 23, 6:30am
Funny enough i agree i would never buy a Mitsubishi but this thing is the most reliable van i have owned, total weight is 2,800 kgs loaded, i travel all over N.Z no issues with power etc
secondly everyone else's opinion means nothing to me, my opinions are based on facts not maybe could be or should be like most who post on here. .

grangies, Jul 23, 6:37am
Just type in "Toyota Blade" on the Trade Me search engine and there are quite a few available.

incar., Jul 23, 6:41am
Great cars, few of my clients have them, bussiness isn't so good with them as i only see them for servicing, i should of told them to buy A Vag group car!

aragorn2003, Jul 23, 6:45am
maybe a euro r!

aragorn2003, Jul 23, 7:03am
but go manual