Legal beagle

ree6, Jul 22, 6:37am
Yet he advertises on trade me.

cowlover, Jul 22, 6:53am
Well if his ad is to be believed he clearly wasn't trained by Barry HartLOL

grangies, Jul 22, 7:14am
I always get annoyed when people seek legal advice to try and lessen the severity of the drink driving charges.

FFS. If you you don't want to be convicted for D.I.C then don't put booze anywhere near your stupid mouth before driving!

grangies, Jul 22, 9:13am
What!

For D.I.C!

What can the police do to get it wrong when a blood test or breath test takes place!

grangies, Jul 22, 9:41am
Well. Plenty what!

What can they do to overcome the strict procedures!

jenny188, Jul 22, 10:02am
grangies wrote:
I always get annoyed when people seek legal advice to try and lessen the severity of the drink driving charges.

FFS. If you you don't want to be convicted for D.I.C then don't put booze anywhere near your stupid mouth before driving![/quote

Well then : how do you get home if you're to pissed to walk!. We don't have a taxi service in this town , it went broke.!

holden95, Jul 23, 5:06am
Yeap they throw drunks behind the wheel, pick them up take them to there car and start it up for them too.tui anyone

zietsman, Jul 23, 5:12am
What happens if you are home having a few drinks, 1 a.m. your daughter rings up from a party, there is a big fight going on, there is nobody else to pick her up and you take a chance and get caught! Well, you need the legal beagle to make a "special reasons" application for you, don't you!

nightsky1, Jul 23, 5:31am
Gee you really think ahead don't you
never heard of taxi's or a sober driver
how about yr daughter not getting Sh%# faced to start with
That's right always blame someone else.typical

attitudedesignz, Jul 23, 5:33am
I agree.

attitudedesignz, Jul 23, 5:35am
If SHE wasn't then she should have the intelligence to remove HERSELF from the situation then aye.

attitudedesignz, Jul 23, 5:43am
HMMM, relative safety you say.

It's a moot subject with me anyway as i don't drink. And yes I DO have a major problem with the drink drivers in this country. You drink then drive then suffer the consequences, al though in NZ there isn't any.

asa50, Jul 23, 5:52am
Get the missus to drive, ride shot gun with the shot gun,

asa50, Jul 23, 5:55am
Seriously, I will help my daughters to get their licence asap, so they can get themselves home instead of some spotty dweeb in his wrx/vtec/evo trying to impress with his drifting skills.
Also saves the embarrasment of dad showing up in slippers blasting my bogan rock

gunhand, Jul 23, 6:07am
A fight about a hypothetical daughter who may or may not be pissed LOL.
Yea I like the way people make up an excuse for DUI.
So lets see, Ya daughter (age unkown but assume 16plus to be out at 1am) Is out at a party and it would seem no way of getting home or away if trouble brews. You, being a responsable parent must have known this as most would want to know who, how, where and when there daughters (and sons) are at that hour. So ya sitting home fully knowing that said daughter has no escape route decide, hell, Ill have a few drinks and if she calls needing parental help I can just drive pissed.
Excellent.

attitudedesignz, Jul 23, 6:12am
Aint that the truth.