Carjam. Do they not update there records ive had my commodre on hold but got it legal again last week thought id look it up and

chris241, Dec 4, 7:17am
do they not update there records. Ive had my commodre on hold but got it legal again last week. Thought id look it up and see how many Ks ive done since last wof (8 months ago) It use to be up to date i thought

3962, Dec 4, 7:20am
motorweb

chris241, Dec 4, 7:48am
Ok thanks. Its down at the moment but will take a look

crzyhrse, Dec 4, 7:58am
You're looking at the cached version.

chris241, Dec 4, 8:10am
whats that !

saxman99, Dec 4, 8:19am
As far as I can tell, they simply are displaying the most recent report that somebody has paid for.

In other words, if I pay to look up the latest details on Car XYZ123 the basic info from that report is then available for free to anyone else who looks it up.It will go out of date pretty fast however, and will not be updated until somebody pays for a new report.

If no one has ever paid for a full report then the info displayed will be from the last free report generated, which could well be from the day that the rules changed.

Or something like that.

mileyfan73, Dec 4, 8:57am
If you are a registered member (for free) you get three free lookups a month,then any more it costs you.The free lookups are up to date.

crzyhrse, Dec 4, 9:02am
http://iforce.co.nz/i/fgyaqvdi.0ke.jpg
Don't have to pay. 3 free basic lookups per month.

saxman99, Dec 5, 4:02am
What I meant was if you want the full info.

crzyhrse, Dec 5, 4:12am
He's only looking for the kms done since the last WoF.

mbmadman, Dec 7, 5:33am
Everything should be up to date due to the warrants

bjdw, Dec 7, 5:38am
I wonder if parts companies whose electronic catalouges are hooked into Carjam have to pay!

smtownsend, Dec 17, 6:42am
Yes companies do pay about 18 to 20 cents a rego . Might not sound much , but think of companys like Repco etc every time someone miss quotes or uses another computer to look the same car , I believe the last years bill was just under 250k

fryan1962, Dec 17, 7:23am
it is run by two guys I met one at a car show told him how disappointed I was now It is pay per view

tigra, Dec 17, 8:41am
Not their fault. NZTA has forced this on them.

crzyhrse, Dec 17, 8:59am
Exactly.