Easy wire engine loom sr20det

minivaner, Jul 19, 7:25am
can any one help me with who does the easy wire engine looms the person had auction up any moons ago for them

falcon15, Jul 19, 8:10am
sr20det looms are very easy to wire up yourself. what engine do you have s13 s14 or s15 or fwd

minivaner, Jul 19, 8:22am
i have a s14 motor going in to a mazda 929

falcon15, Jul 19, 8:56am
use the factory loom in the mazda for the starter motor, alternator, oil pressure switch just swap the sr20 plugs onto the loom. then just google ecu pinouts to wire up the efi loom theres only 3 wires that need to be hooked up to 12v +, 1 wire for the fuel pump and the tacho and temp guage wires. Its not a hard job if your not scared of wiring

minivaner, Jul 19, 9:16am
i've done the starter/alternater loom got it turn over on the key, fuel pump is hard wired to key also. ecu powers up just no spark or injectors not working thats why i thort i would take the easy road and get hold of the guy that makes easy wire looms. i've seen on some of the nissan websites they say it best to put fuses and relayes and bits in to, i've gutted the loom of all things i didn't need tacho oil light and cold start by mistake, going to run after market gauges on motor

falcon15, Jul 19, 9:33am
from memory with the s14 looms the 3 power wires are a black one with a red stripe for the ecu and a red wire and a blue wire with red stripe as the power feeds for the sensors, injectors ect. yes you should be runing fuses and relays the fuel pump should really be on a relay aswel

minivaner, Jul 19, 10:58am
how many ground wires are there at the dash end of the loom

morrisman1, Jul 19, 11:04am
To trigger the fuel pump the ecu just grounds the relay, turning it on. You wouldn't go running full current though the ECU itself!