Subaru Windscreen wipers

bmw22, Aug 8, 8:18am
Hi, When I use the front wipers on my 99 lancaster, they sweep off the windscreen on the right hand side. There seems to be a little 'play' in the motors when they aren't on. They don't always seem to follow the same sweep either. Sometimes they go off the screen, sometimes they don't. Would I be able to readjust the wiper arms, or am I looking at replacing the wiper motors! Thanks for your help.

gunhand, Aug 8, 8:22am
Possably just need the arms tightened down or replaced, leave it to long and you may strip the male part it slips onto. Then you will have to possably replace the whole unit.

guest, Sep 26, 5:00am
I'm getting my wiodnw replaced in about an hour. I have had a cracked wiodnw for about a year. Last summer I called a few places and the cost for me was going to be about $ 500. But i'm getting it done today for about $ 150. Just call a few places and ask them to give you a quote over the phone. I'm getting mine done by Safelite Auto Glass. You can get an instant quote at their website.

guest, Sep 28, 10:09am
This was filmed on a 2.7T Allroad. If you have a flat metal suafcre, prepare it as featured in the video. If your model has only an O-ring, clean it in the same manner demonstrated in this video on the thermostat area.

guest, Sep 28, 3:52pm
this is by far the most helpful video i've wehatcd!! i was actually searching for a how to related to the amount of permatex to use so that i wouldn't make the same mistake for the third time. thank you for your info.