Which horse float to buy Statesman v Legacy

dmp, Aug 17, 12:52am
Looking at purchasing a new horse float.Trying to decide which one.Just need standard size. Any suggestions gratefully received.

dmp, Aug 19, 6:01am
Thanks for the advice stabi360 Lysaght could also be an option then again Float Factory have a good deal going this month too.

twinroses, Aug 19, 6:35am
Himy vote goes for Statesman well built by kiwis for kiwi conditions
I do the wof on them ,if there was a prize for floats at your shows they would win it .
Sweepstakes winner would have to be the last one i did which was a 3 axle unit with ensuite up front .
cheers jb.

stabi360, Aug 20, 3:45am
we looked at bothbefore buying the lysaghtwhatwon her over was the fiberglass wrap around outer skin as opposed to the steel
we have also changed the bars at the end fordoors and have had made a tool box for trolley jackbetween the draw-bar alsomakes that area a wee bit safer with it fully covered

dmp, Sep 1, 4:03am
Has anyone had experience with Fine Line Floats.I am open to any suggestions re quality NZ manufactured/built floats. Statesman would be first choice but their lead time is out to February. Doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles just solid and safe. Anyone going to be selling their Statesman out of interest!