Car serives in hamilton

brityboo, Aug 14, 8:52pm
Can anyone recomend a good place to take my car for a service for under $100! Thanks

bevharris1938, Aug 14, 9:21pm
maybe oil changes ! get a basic service for under $100

magicmat, Aug 14, 9:48pm
Motor mechanix in Frankton did my V8 Commie for $130 which is very cheap IMO. Though its going to cost a lot more if you want everything done (flushed and topped up etc).

brityboo, Aug 16, 3:54am
Think i might just go to oil changers this time, and next time around go for a full mechanic service. I think there sign says from $75 at oil changers! Does anyone know what you get for the $75

jason18, Aug 16, 3:58am
Oil and filter.

longwalker22, Aug 17, 12:51am
FROM means small car price. What size is yours!

noswalg, Aug 17, 5:15am
I took my car to oil changers in hamilton today as I need an MTA organization to service my car for the warranty 8 (. I was impressed with the service even though I did have to wait for 1.5hrs (my choice) The guy I was dealing with was friendly and was giving me a rundown of the costs before I was even out of the car he also apologized about 3 times for the wait and assured me they were unusually busy at the time. It cost me $125 for an engine flush, full synthetic oil and filter as well as basic checks on other fluids/filters etc. It only took them about 15mins to actually do the service so I'm happy and will use their service again.

noswalg, Aug 17, 5:19am
For $75 you get up to 4L of regular oil and filter plus checks on a few other things, for $99 you get synthetic oil and filter

wsnownz, Aug 17, 5:59am
if you can get to Christchurch i'll do it for a box of beer. It might end up with some vtec though.