Calling gadgit3 re Toyota Corolla Brakes

ema1, Sep 25, 1:01am
Hi gadgit, just a bit of brain picking here please I have a set of disc pads and rear shoes I bought as spares for my EE90 which I have since sold.
Question is are the same brake pads and shoes used in the AE101 models with disc/drum brake systems. AE101 FX-SJ (with 4A-FE) I have now as a hack.
Toyota part numbers .of the parts I have here are.
Front Pads=04465-YZZ50
Rear Shoes = 04495-12210
Hows the Mini Moto's going mate!

ema1, Sep 25, 5:59am
Booting.

intrade, Sep 25, 6:02am
maybe whip the drums off and check lol. you can give it a clean while the drums are off. i simply use supersheep engine degreaser to wash clean drumbrakes internals.

gadgit3, Sep 25, 6:41am
Hi john. I'll flick the numbers into the system when I get back to work in the morning and see what comes back. Off the top of my head I'm thinking they'll fit.
As for the little bikes they have been parked up for a bit and i'v been throwing a bit of money at me boat instead lol

ema1, Sep 25, 7:37am
He he time( for a change) moves on eh Kelsey, cheers I'll be on the lookout cheers & thanks.

gadgit3, Sep 25, 7:36pm
Yea change is good lol.
As far as I can see (without rego numbers) both part numbers work in the 90 series and 101 series Corolla.

ema1, Sep 26, 12:29am
Thanks Kelsey, You're a friend and a scholar.Not doing much at present, recovering from coronary,lucky to be alive.