Advice about wheel please. photo included.

jason18, Oct 19, 8:27am
Wife old.man has similar tire on his trailer. Tires are around but quite expensive so he told.me.

floralsun, Oct 19, 8:40am
Ok. thanks for your post.

msigg, Oct 19, 9:06am
I have had a trailer for 15years and have never worn out tyres. It depends how often you use it but unless its everyday like a car then don't worry about the tyres(only punctures).

unclejake, Oct 19, 9:39am
Eh! The tyres are cheap as. They look like 8 inch to me. $60 or so and readily available, but it is hardy worth buying a tyre and a wheel as tyre combo isn't much more (new)

tmenz, Oct 19, 9:54am
Just bought some 4.8" x 8" tyres for alloy wheels of similar fitting and size to those shown. $130 all up for 2 tyres and 2 tubes through Tony's Tyre Service.
Originals which were 30 years old, unworn but cracked were marked 15 x 4.5 x 8. Replacements marked 4.80 x 8.

owene, Oct 19, 10:36am
What you gonna carry on it - if you intend carting anything bigger than a bag of spuds then leave that old pile of crap where it is.

unclejake, Oct 19, 10:40am
She(!) bought it already

owene, Oct 20, 5:57am
It's a wheelbarrow pretending to be a trailer.

rob_man, Oct 20, 6:02am
I was outside earlier and I noticed the old trailer I tow around behind the quad has those exact wheels and tyres. There must be millions of themaround.

jason18, Jan 7, 2:51am
Yeah Found out today it was 60 bucks! He thought they were expensive.