Need furniture trailer/truck from Dunedin-North I

shane777, Oct 14, 3:29am
I am wanting to move a small load of our sons goods from Dunedin to Tauranga, does anyone have a furniture trailer/small truck etc that is down South and they want it bought to the North Island.We are a husband & wife, mature, reliable and responsible, hubbie has HT also, and if we could use the space for our needs, we would be happy to bring it up to the North Island.Perhaps, suggestions, even a largish caravan or motor home may work.

kaymay88, Oct 14, 6:20am
so, you want someone to lend you a large, possibly expensive vehicle, for free, without knowing you, knowing your driving history, and never having seen you drive in order to ascertain your skill level!

How about you try ringing one of the dozens of furniture companies and asking fora quote for their most basic services. Ive done plenty of work in the furniture industry and I bet you can get a PBO job (thats where you pack it yourself, and they simply pick it up and deliver it to you) for less than what it would cost you to fly down, pick up a vehicle and drive it all the way up there, covering fuel food and ferry expenses.

everyone wants everything for free nowadays FFS

shane777, Oct 14, 7:41am
Thank you for your "info", wasn't appreciated or called for, when you neither know the circumstances or people, but good luck on working on your PR in whatever it is you do.

kaymay88, Oct 14, 9:06am
haha, and good luck getting someone to lend you a large vehicle for free to drive the length of the country you idiot

shane777, Oct 14, 9:43am
Not sure what your problem is, but if it doesn't relate to you, then what is your agro, we are not looking at a "for free"- but obviously you are, sorry that you are so negative, good luck in what you are out to sort from life,.