Advice to clean and remove Lichen from rubbers

julian.walls, Oct 30, 7:20am
Hi
Anyone know whats the best stuff to use to clean and remove Lichen from rubbers around windows and paint!

daryl14, Oct 30, 7:27am
I would probably try a razor blade. Then I would probably slice open the rubber or a finger and chip the paint. then I would try a scotch brite.
Hey, I think I see some lichen on my car.

andrea_w, Oct 30, 7:36am
I recently gave one of the work utes a hell of a clean to remove some lichen etc. I just used a kitchen scrubbing brush, worked a treat!

snoopy221, Oct 30, 7:38am
Steam cleaner-or degrease and waterblast.
Or. like all good ole hooose truckers.
Get out there wiff ya wets on
On a wet day and scrub ya bus up.

flashgordon_nz, Oct 30, 7:57am
moss and mould type remover. something a bit "natural" so it doesnt stuff the rubbers. Got any on ya house that needs doing to! Try "surrender" by Zealam. available at PPG/wrightsons. i have used it on vehicles with no apparent impact on paint etc.

kazbanz, Oct 30, 7:35pm
the best way to remove mould etc from door rubbers is a domestic water blaster.You first get the whole area really well soaked .wait a few minutes then blast away with the water blaster.Once it has "dried" off a bit you'll find theres some marks on the rubber which will need scrubbing with a nail brush or an old tooth brush

elect70, Oct 31, 3:04am
moss killer,spray on &leave for couple days then it willcome off withwet brush . . I just did my decramastichouse roofwhat a friggin job

julian.walls, Oct 31, 7:10am
thanks guys will try a few of the remedies.

neville48, Oct 31, 8:29am
30 seconds, just splay on and wok awaaaaay.