Outboard service. Anybody here service outboards wots gets done in a service cost of full service is a yamaha v4 140hp

gmphil, Nov 26, 5:02am
Anybody here service outboards !
wots gets done in a service !
Cost of full service !
Is a yamaha v4 140hp

xs1100, Nov 26, 6:33am
what area you in and try fishing.net.nz

xs1100, Nov 26, 6:35am
kev and ians or theres a new guy out tuakau whos ex there apparently and very good.buckland marine same place as the garage as you head to tuakau from pukekohe

countrypete, Nov 26, 8:18am
I had my Evinrude E-Tech fully serviced earlier this year.Impeller, spark plugs, (friggin expensive ones) all oils, and replace base gasket.$996.

johnf_456, Nov 26, 9:31am
But for peace of mind on the water its worth it, you would hate to be stuck out from shore in a storm with a broken motor!

dave653, Nov 26, 8:19pm
I bought a Merc from the outlaws. Was given a 'full service' not much earlier. I eventually found an old, hard, cracked fuel pump diaphragm, that was causing rough running. Make sure all the old parts are given back with your motor, as you still own them.

gmphil, Nov 27, 10:14pm
Thanks all il ring find out wot u get for wot ,or if i can find a manual il have a go myself

intrade, Nov 27, 10:16pm
i know my ex naigbour had her outboard serviced for 340$ the spiderwebs where still on it , i have no idea what they done to it other then written a bill. as it was still running the same bad as befor the service. thats from the place nearripco in whangarei there .

gmphil, Nov 27, 11:09pm
Hear few horra storys like that ,had it year in half still seems run ok just getten harder cold start now and service wouldnt go a miss not like can push start lol

dave653, Nov 28, 8:17pm
Thats the first thing I do. buy the manual for it. Yours might just need a carb clean and minor tune. not $3-400 worth.

splinter67, Nov 28, 8:21pm
make and model might have one and year

gmphil, Nov 28, 11:09pm
hey is a 1999 yamaha v4 140hp

splinter67, Nov 29, 1:45am
will have a look at the shed tomorrow still have some left

elect70, Nov 29, 2:29am
If its 2 strokelittle to service, fuel filter & maybepump diaphram & spark plug clean & set&dose of carb cleaner.Always use freshfuel , tip out all unused fuel from lastseason .Spray everything with CRC& all set .

gmphil, Nov 29, 9:21pm
Fingerscrossed lol

splinter67, Nov 29, 9:56pm
Sorry dude only yamaha one is 82 to 88 v4 and v6 bummer had one but sold it will check with a mate not sure if he has one but worth a crack

gmphil, Nov 29, 10:16pm
Much apericated thanks