Kazbanz, your advice please.lol

ambo11, Nov 27, 8:02am
Okay, looking for an easy access vehicle to use daily to travel to work and as an everyday car, I really likethe Mazda Premacy 2005 onwards.
Anything in particular that goes wrong with these, and are they a standard auto! (Don't want a CVT). Looking at the 2 litre model with electric sliding doors etc, heaps on here for 10-12K. Good vehicles!
Main thing I'm interested in is economy, I'm a pretty gentle driver, mostly open road stuff.
Other option is a Toyota Wish, but prefer the Premacy.
One wee car I really liked was the Toyota Ractis, incredibly roomy inside, good seating for me too.lots of goodies on these, like reversing camera, paddle shift on steering wheel etc etc.maybe gimmicky but still fun.
So the Premacy seems the one I want, any advice or knowledge you can give on these! I presently use a 97 Mazda 626 manual, NZ new 2 litre 4 cyl.how much different would the 2 litre Premacy be on gas! It won't be used as a people mover, but I'm happy with all the room inside.
Thanks very much.

kazbanz, Nov 27, 8:12am
I can't say anything bad about the new premacy -darn good vehicle.
I don't like the centre seat arrangement but I don't think thats important to you

ambo11, Nov 27, 8:18am
Cheers, nope, only two front seats being used.pretty sure I'll get one of these, so many on here its confusing to be honest.
If one is on here for $11K plus rego, is offering $10K plus rego acceptable!
May as well try my luck, plenty to choose from on TM.
Cheers

kazbanz, Nov 27, 8:23am
go for it --but PLUS rego--to me thats a rort

ambo11, Nov 27, 8:27am
Most on here are new imports, usually say "add $300 for rego".but plenty of choice so I'll try and be a cheeky bugger.they can only say no!
Was looking at a LaFesta(!) Nissan at a yard here and dealer offered $1300 off for cash.maybe this is a good time of year to be looking.
Cheers