If you were buying a NEW SUV and a 4wd ute

Page 2 / 2
thunderbolt, Dec 8, 9:03pm
Yep, early jap cars were not as good as they are now and early Hyundai's aged much faster than a similar jap car.
Now we have the first serious wave of chinese cars, and I expect they will age faster than vehicles from manufacturers that have been making them for much longer.
My opinion based on what I have seen so far, and some knowledge of chinese cost cutting engineering, I wouldn't be parking my arse in one anytime soon.

nicolaas3, Dec 8, 9:26pm
! Jap cars came good in about 1969 with the KE10 Corolla and the Datsun 1200

r15, Dec 8, 9:26pm
show me a similarity in deign!looks like they burgled isuzu in the late 90's for their decks, nissan for the headlights, mid 90's mitsi motor, with the size of a ute from the early 90s. just where the market isnt heading. well done china

rob_man, Dec 8, 9:52pm
I see the smaller size as a bit of a plus, those USA style monster trucks coming out of Japan aren't going to be very happy trying to squeeze between the trees on NZ bush tracks.

jacqui248, Dec 8, 10:05pm
anyone got naything to say about the isuzu max

chebry, Dec 8, 10:13pm
Japan wake up man Tailand build all those Jappa utes they have the world biggest market for them and design and make them there

hpaul, Dec 8, 10:15pm
In all but detail it's a Holden Colorado.

chebry, Dec 8, 10:27pm
Thats Chevrolet Colorado with a holden badge made in Tailand

r15, Dec 9, 7:32am
nissan makes the D22a - a smaller new japanese ute with a fairly good track record