Need a custom exhaust made

loudnproud, Dec 17, 4:06am
Who know a good place to go in AK! need one done for my kingswood with a 253 in it. thanks

patiki1, Dec 17, 5:34am
For a 253,go to pitstop.

loudnproud, Dec 17, 8:33am
i went to my local pitstop (for a different job) and they were a complete bunch of rude retards. Might try a diferent area pitstop then

daryl14, Dec 18, 4:31am
Google search exhausts, custom exhausts, performance exhausts. Have had good experiences with Woolf Mufflers and Coby if there is an installer up there.

I was expecting more input on this thread from real aucklanders.

Yeah I have grown to dislike pitstop service. You'll just have to shop around for best price.

the-lada-dude, Dec 18, 4:41am
have a look in thePETROL HEADmag

robotix1970, Dec 18, 11:59am
try not to get totally "baffled" by the prices aye lol

skiff1, Dec 18, 2:46pm
true, it can be exhausting going round getting quotes aye!

skiff1, Dec 18, 2:47pm
an there are manifold problems dealing with any tradesman!

chebry, Dec 18, 6:28pm
Get a Lukey system put on or similar fabricated any competent muffler shop should be able to do this

dave653, Dec 18, 6:58pm
Thought of doing yer own! A few 'U' bends, couple metres of pipe, a welder (I use a mig) and a bit of time. Bloody site cheaper than a shop. I've put an M&H muffler (from TM) under the VN, and it made a very nice difference to performance and sound. Just remember to keep the pipe close to the back side of the diff as it goes over, as when it heats up it expands. in length. You don't want it growing towards the fuel tank.

vivac, Dec 18, 7:05pm
Woolf on dominion road or pitstop albany or grey lynn.

gedo1, Dec 18, 7:41pm
Go see John at Pit Stop Wairau Raod in Glenfield.He does work on top level speedway cars.

intrade, Dec 18, 8:17pm
i would get a fully stainless exhaust for a old caryou keep.