God dam it, what happened to the "Fix my car.

Page 3 / 5
carmad50, Dec 19, 10:37am
gee finally made 2 pages shud be proud really buit then its ciggy time aye and then snuggle time with me virgin lols

quickstitch, Dec 19, 10:48am
zephyrheaven, your from Gore ! is your dad your uncle !

skiff1, Dec 19, 6:54pm
you mean some alone time!

carmad50, Dec 19, 10:11pm
skiff life that bad for you ! seems lots v lonely women in southland and just as many lonely guys even the married ones . not me I m quite happy with my mrs

kazbanz, Dec 20, 12:33am
A reminder people-it is school holidays so all the pre pubescent school girls are out in force playing internet hero.

kazbanz, Dec 20, 12:41am
Interesting post given you are using the account of a female

carmad50, Dec 20, 3:51am
kazbanz wifes acount we share it
warm as here shud be hot as in bbq land of gorrrrrrrrreee

bellky, Dec 20, 3:57am
Case in point.

carmad50, Dec 20, 6:42am
bellkey or womble hee hee hee its the school holidays now so go put your school bag away help your mummy and daddy cas we all guess you re around 5 or 6 yrs old bud

carmad50, Dec 20, 6:43am
just for the record I ve got a pushbike for auction on trademe who wants it . then wonders if that too s illegal hm better check me thinks as wiffee looks over my shoulder at screen

carmad50, Dec 20, 7:42am
rockin and rolling

carmad50, Dec 20, 8:08am
still alive

carmad50, Dec 20, 8:15am
anuda cans of woodies

carmad50, Dec 20, 8:35am
yummies

carmad50, Dec 20, 6:18pm
geepers has nt died yet

bellky, Dec 20, 8:04pm
What a sad thread.

You'd be better off doing this:

You know like skiff1 said; '.some alone time'.

carmad50, Dec 20, 8:12pm
hahahaahaaa lot a laufs belky did u wet the bed bud bit early for you aye , mecanic been did nt want to drink so yay more for me and 50bucks all he wanted surprised but yerp wont be long be driving my truck again will head up central then after xmas day , what are you doing for xmas ! apart from tryin to insult punters on trademe that is!

bellky, Dec 20, 8:38pm
Ignoring idiots.

carmad50, Dec 20, 8:49pm
arghhhhhhhhh belky dont be like that mate passes him a woody s cheer up bud

bellky, Dec 20, 8:53pm
You shouldn't be so quick to assume because you make an ass of u and me.

I might be doing the same here but when I said case in point, I meant case in point being kissbuns, but methinks you thought you.

carmad50, Dec 20, 10:10pm
lota laufs belkysee youre got the dribbles again can you not speaka the english mate and yes will give shite back when shite is given ,woodrow suggested Im being blacklisted in town from workshops well are they just too dam gutless to front up and air there beef or gutless

bellky, Dec 20, 10:26pm
woodrow needs pity not listening to.

carmad50, Dec 20, 10:45pm
nelky I agree with that his bad atitude is past the nuts

carmad50, Dec 20, 10:51pm
says it all really

bellky, Dec 20, 10:52pm
You in the family way hun!