Merry christmas drunk driving loser.

Page 1 / 3
kazbanz, Dec 23, 9:14am
MERRY CHRISTMAS LOSER.You got behind the wheel of your car drunk AGAIN.
Its all a big joke to you isn't it! This time though you crossed the centre line and headonhit the car of an innocent mother of two young children.
She diddn't stand a chance and had a slow agonising death at the roadside whilst you walk away with a few bruises.
I hope you are especially proud of putting two innocent young children in hospital. Its ok though because only one of them is fighting for their life in intensive care whilst you are nursing your hangover.
I hope you are really proud of yourself.
Don't sweat it . One of the kids might not need consoleing that their mummy is dead thanks to the massive injuries inflicted by YOUR STUPIDITY.
Everyone else involved is hopeing and praying this isn't the case because it leaves a child-barely more than a baby spending their christmas with no mum and no sibling.
Yes I'm REALLY angry over this and my origonal post had expletives in it.

TM Mods Yes this is 100% true and yes ALL family involved now

kazbanz, Dec 23, 9:17am
heads up for anyone that cares-One child looks to have little more than severe bruising. The other child-not so lucky.
If you are the praying type -howsabout a prayer for them. If nothowsabout just wishing them luck because that brave lil kid sure needs all the help they can get right now.

jmma, Dec 23, 9:21am
My thoughts are definitely with the kids, can only hope for the best.
Wont say anything about the drunk, not worth it )o:

panelvanner, Dec 23, 9:23am
Our thoughts are with them, and you.
Panelvanner.

skin1235, Dec 23, 9:24am
angry huh kaz
obviously this one is fairly close to home and yes we all need to react when it hurts like that
Hope things come up trumps for the youngun, words are useless to express thoughts for the mother but I guess you'll know what I mean

(insert lines of expletives here)

if I suggested you chill out you'd bite me , but you know the reality of that too, nearly as well as I know you can't just now
take care

snoopy221, Dec 23, 9:25am
Voted-
That this thread has a RIGHT to be here.
Anyone else voting in accordance put in ya votes in ya post.

Well looks like all those that feel people need warnings and threads and posts removed have chucked in their ten cents worth.

Personally i saw/read post one-and .

Actually thought it was.
1.Written from the heart.
2. Posted in motoring where there are drivers

3-Quite possibly that well written it might deter someone from drinking and driving.

Incidentally those here that feel it needed removal-
Well it's about time some of ya realized working on vehicles can lead to getting ya hands dirty because clearly you live in a sheltered world.

kazbanz, Dec 23, 9:29am
Thanks skin-Ive had a couple of days to cool down a bit so Im not punch the wall angry. Now Im deep down angry as I see how the "system" deals with drunk drivers that kill.
I can't understand why a drunk driver is different from a drunk hammer weilder or a drunk baseball bat swinger. They chose a weapon and went out knowing full well there was a good chance they would kill someone. How isn't this murder !

snoopy221, Dec 23, 9:31am
http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/8101859/Police-welcome-new-tough-drink-driver-legislation

police have welcomed new legislation aimed at combating repeat drunk drivers.

The new rules include alcohol interlock systems, a three-year "zero alcohol" licence sanction for repeat offenders, a zero blood alcohol limit for drivers under 20 and doubling the maximum penalty for drunk or drugged driving causing death.

The measures became sentencing options for judges three months ago.

snoopy221, Dec 23, 9:31am
http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/8101859/Police-welcome-new-tough-drink-driver-legislation

police have welcomed new legislation aimed at combating repeat drunk drivers.

The new rules include alcohol interlock systems, a three-year "zero alcohol" licence sanction for repeat offenders, a zero blood alcohol limit for drivers under 20 and doubling the maximum penalty for drunk or drugged driving causing death.

The measures became sentencing options for judges three months ago.

skin1235, Dec 23, 9:40am
put that anger, and frustration with the legals ( read politicians ) to another direction though kaz, theres a youngun with no mum, a family lost a daughter and a mother
They will need a lot of attention - maybe time to adopt a grandie ! or two

At least they will know someone cares
cos it's damn clear the poli's don't give a hoot,
they're still trying to give drunk drivers home detention with driving rights for working hours so they can empty the cells ready for tax evaders ( a far more heinous crime, steal from the govt and you're gonna go away)
Any act resulting in a death should be manslaughter minimum and yes drunk driving should be a mandatory murder charge - but we'll be holding our breath for a long time before that actually happens

kazbanz, Dec 23, 7:20pm

kazbanz, Dec 23, 7:20pm

doug207, Dec 23, 7:53pm
Euthanise the c**t.

My thoughts to all involved.

bellky, Dec 23, 7:58pm
Tell someone who cares.

Ranting on here won't change anything.

Foolish.

tgray, Dec 23, 8:01pm
I'm, glad drink driving is taken more seriously these days.
30 years ago as a 19 year old working at IRD, they held a booze up every friday night in the IRD staff canteen (yes true!).
This Government department happily served alcohol to under aged drinkers every week (including me), and thought nothing of it.
I remember senior management sitting at the next table to us, drinking heavily and then getting in their staff cars to drive home.
I'm so glad times have changed, but there will always be the types out there that won't listen.

bashfulbro, Dec 23, 8:05pm
Big deal, new laws will change nothing at all.judges have had all the laws they need for years.they just don`t use them.they are weak, slimy parasites, who know that their whole,wealthy and safelives depend on crime and criminals.why would any judge want to lock up their source of income !

skin1235, Dec 23, 8:07pm
many do care
but your second line is probably right
although it may cause a person to hesitate just long enough to seek a sober driver, so in that instance may actually change something
foolish is only a problem if they let others wind them up and then get sanctions,
we all want to rant at times, especially when it seems our subject is not being addressed, and a wee rant is often quite soothing
you could always take the line of not bothering to read it if it appears too foolish, then not adding to the foolishness by commenting on it
not sure why you consider getting attention on drunk driving foolish though
surely you don't condone it

peja, Dec 23, 8:13pm
Kazbanz is right
I vote that this thread STAYS

llortmt, Dec 23, 8:24pm
What a nice person you are bellky!

kazbanz, Dec 23, 9:36pm

kazbanz, Dec 23, 9:36pm

ozz1, Dec 23, 9:51pm
go away.belky

trogedon, Dec 23, 9:58pm
Its terrible how one foolish, thoughtless person can take someone's life and ruin a family.

carmad50, Dec 23, 10:18pm
taking the car and the license not anywhere near enough , jail minimum 5 years , dont care about excuses ,manitory5 yeras in jail , if they drive again 10 years and we ll cum break their legs .sounds like better justice

carmad50, Dec 23, 10:21pm
my sisters children have gone thoe their teens without their mum , my bro in laws lifes fallen apart . every day we grieve for our lost family members . nothing will bring them back , is far far past time zero absolutely zero tolerance