SR18DE Exhaust cam and followers

supernova2, Dec 26, 7:32am
Anyone got a good set they want to list!Only need the exhaust side for a P10 Primera.

Edit to add:Oops maybe it's the inlet side i need.Should have taken more notice when I had the cover off about 6months ago.Will have to pull the cover again to make sure.

In meantime guys and gals gives you time to hunt in your sheds to see what you have got.:)

twink19, Dec 26, 8:31am
its not going to be cheap, about $1800,usually lack of servicing, possibly by previouse owner, ours did 350,000km was stil going good when sold

kjjamo, Dec 26, 8:47am
Got a brand new set here of followers and a good set of second hand cam shafts. $800.

morrisman1, Dec 26, 11:19am
Stuff that price! Buy a whole engine for that.Shouldn't cost you more than $150 for a good set of cams. Hell even sr16ve cams aren't selling at $250

austingtir, Dec 26, 11:36am
Even 150 is a bit steep for those cams.Got to be loads of these engines around the place. finding someone who's willing to sell it for non ridiculous prices is probably a mission though.

supernova2, Dec 26, 8:53pm
Umm didn't want to buy the complete car just one cam (when I work out which side) and 4 followers.

We've owned it for 15 years and its been religiously serviced with quality oil etc, even so it blocked up the spray bar.In those 15 years its only had pads and disks, starter brushes. top arms and last month a seat belt failed so can't really complain.

bevharris1938, Dec 26, 9:23pm
Agree a wrecker will sell you a whole sr18de for about $300 with warranty, we sold one last week for that