FORD FIESTA ZETEC .

xtownie, Jan 27, 7:56am
I know there will be previous threads etc and personal opinions all over these message boards but its always good to get up to date comments.
Im looking at trading in my 307 Peugeot (2003) for a 2009 or 2010 Ford Fiesta. Are these cars any good! Seems to be the Auto (which is what I want) only comes in a 1.4L is this correct! is this car gutless being a 1.4L or is it ok!

unbeatabull, Jan 27, 8:05am
1.6 also comes in Auto. try to stay away from the ones with the "Powershift" trans - or take one for a drive first anyway - I personally don't like the way the Powershift drives at all.

The Turbo Diesels are more powerful then the petrol alternatives of that Model Year too.

The Manuals are a great nippy car to drive around in as well, but if you want Auto then that rules that out.

Nothing really goes wrong with them. They are about the only Ford Car we service that doesn't get warranty claims, TSB's (Technical Service Bulletins) etc for. Good on gas, well equipped as well.

xtownie, Jan 27, 8:07am
so the turbo diesel comes in an auto! Sorry a few dumb (girl) questions here but Im trying to do my homework before I go and talk to a dealer lol

unbeatabull, Jan 27, 8:15am
Yes the turbo diesels come in Auto (First lot) Powershift (Be sure to drive one first, they do drive differently to a normal auto/manual) and Manual as well.