Failed wof for exhaust

inkapuka, Mar 19, 7:50am
So about 3 months ago I had my exhaust modified, made it louder and was done by magoo. Now i went to get the first wof since then today and failed. When i got exhaust done they didnt use a db meter to test if it was legal. I went back to magoo today and said. Look i cant get a wof because my exhaust is too loud and its not good enough. should i have to pay for thier f#$k up!He also today tested my exhaust with db and said yeah its loud. It reads 100db and has to be 92 to be legal taking it back to magoo tomorow to hopefully get a diff baffler in it. I dont think i should have to pay!

jason18, Mar 19, 7:52am
Did he say you had to pay! I have 3 different bolt off options for my xa. Was the easiest if I wanted loud or quiet

intrade, Mar 19, 7:52am
i dont think you should have fitted a fart cannon that makes the car loude and lowers horspower and rises fuelconsumption to beginn with.
My vw is silent as and it goes like a jet-fighter if i want it to.

inkapuka, Mar 19, 7:55am
Its a commodore not 4 cylinder jappa its just got 2 small cobys in it

inkapuka, Mar 19, 7:56am
He didnt say anything about paying i didnt ask because i was so p1ssd off

motorboy2011, Mar 19, 7:57am
you paid to get it made louder, they did the job you asked. not their problem if they never said it would pass wof in the future, or that you specified that it needed to pass wof still.

rpvr, Mar 19, 8:00am
You make it louder to annoy other people, you deserve what you get.

inkapuka, Mar 19, 8:00am
Yeah but they went of by saying it wil be legal because one of the workers there has a similar car and they copied the piping of his to mine the only difference was the tip ive got a twin tip his was standard big wide round one but surely the tip wont make 8db difference.

metallicafan21, Mar 19, 8:03am
chuck some steel wool in, and she will be good. just make sure u take it out when u get home and after the wof.

inkapuka, Mar 19, 8:05am
Steel wool really!

intrade, Mar 19, 8:07am
it be spat out as soon as you give it a bit. plus the cops will greensticker it if he gets pulled up with to loude exhaust.

inkapuka, Mar 19, 8:09am
Yeah im not that silly lol and then if i get green sticker the guy who gave me wof it will be on his ass for passing my car

hatchback, Mar 19, 8:09am
Yes fill the whole exhaust up

inkapuka, Mar 19, 8:12am
And screw my car over no thanks

sandypheet, Mar 19, 8:13am
You wanted it louder,you got that,now it is a problem,why do you think your problem should become someone elses problem.

franc123, Mar 19, 8:25am
Which instantly makes your car unwarrantable again.Having a label means squat if you have tampered with your exhaust after the check.Some people need FAIL stamped on their foreheads as well as on their warrant check sheets lol.

franc123, Mar 19, 8:25am
Which instantly makes your car unwarrantable again.Having a label means squat if you have tampered with your exhaust after the check. it won't stop you being stickered by the cops if you get caught.Some people need FAIL stamped on their foreheads as well as on their warrant check sheets lol.

thunderbolt, Mar 19, 10:11am
So you run tyres to the absolute legal minimum and try to replace them with the cheapest donuts available but waste money on making your V6 Dunnydore sound louder!

outbidyou2, Mar 19, 10:18am
lol, jetfighter.