Where is Jazz?

Page 2 / 2
3tomany, Mar 20, 1:37am
all motor companies have recalls but good on vw for extending the warranty on there dsg to 10 years that doesnt happen very often

llortmt, Mar 20, 4:34am
It's no secret, I used to post with my business account (with the same name as my business). When I gave perfectly reasonable professional advice that conflicted with what Jaz had assumed and Googled he resorted to name calling. That's NOT a good look for my business so I created another account.

llortmt, Mar 20, 4:46am
For those who don??

sr2, Mar 20, 5:51am
No offence intended llortmt (or whatever your name is) but you might need to grow a set of 'nads and harden up a bit mate, after all this is just a motoring message board.

For once and for all let's just get back to talking, discussing, arguing, stirring, bullshitting, .etc. about cars!

sr2, Mar 20, 6:03am
Brilliant!

therafter1, Mar 20, 6:29am
I had wondered where the car 'doctor' had disappeared to.

llortmt, Mar 21, 7:16am
Yes no offence, but I don't come here to be professionally defamed by some nasty jumped up know all back yarder with 'zero credentials' !

sr2, Mar 21, 8:00am
Steady mate, it's only a motoring MB, not worth taking things personally. Most of the banter here isn't even close to what you get in your average smoko room.

chevcamaro, Mar 21, 8:43am
long live the jazz,

3tomany, Mar 21, 9:01am
+ 2 lets keep it about cars

llortmt, Mar 21, 9:13am
I'd be delighted to, however Jaz continually resorts to name calling when things don't go his way.

sr2, Mar 21, 9:35am
If I may I??

wrong2, Mar 22, 4:38am
well im sure you will be telling jazzman that also

he cannot handle his opinion being corrected, he becomes nasty & flys off the abuse handle just as easily

+ he lives in a fantasy world with regard to just how good his loved euro models are.

anyone who thinks the VW 2.0L 4 pot can run at 23.5 km/L , & consistently defend it is a raving looney fanboy if you ask me

fordkiwi27, Mar 22, 5:18am
wtf sr2 is always giving good advice!

tgray, Mar 22, 6:11am
Let's hope it's a 6 month one.

sr2, Mar 22, 8:35am
Refer post #40

3tomany, Mar 22, 10:02am
edited to say never drink and type