Recommended Lawn Mower Repairer (Hamilton)

family.first, Mar 31, 4:28am
Can anybody suggest or recommend a good lawn mower repairer in Hamilton! Not too keen on a chain store cos their prices are usually high and the staff are not always "knowlegdable". I am more looking for a man who works at home (in his spare time or a retiree) OR a privately owned/run shop. So does anybody know anyone! You, your mate, your dad, family member or neighbour! Or your local shop! I have a few things I want done to my lawn mower, nothing major but dont have time to do myself. Also, must be in Hamilton - but I may consider out of town (Cambridge, Morrinsville, etc) ONLY if they are really are cheap & very good. TIA.

family.first, Mar 31, 4:32am
I need the following done, if it makes it easier to suggest someone:- Oil change. Catcher Flap replaced (so need to source one & fit it). A Tune-up (not sure how!) but when you adjust the throttle it doesnt always change sometimes stays on fast or slow etc then slowly adjusts, revs seem to be out! The throttle cable needs to be reattached to the connection thats attached to the motor. And thats about it, from what I know is wrong - if the repair man is onto it he will find anything else thats wrong!! I still use it but just a pain. Oh and its a Masport Quantam XVS 50 MSV 550 Smart Chute.

attitudedesignz, Mar 31, 5:30am
That right there will be the problem.

family.first, Mar 31, 7:05am
I dont mean cheap as in $10 to do the lot. I mean a reasonable price thats not more than a new mower or makes it not worth while. Which is why I wont go to a chain store.