HOLDEN AIR CON.NEWS!

beanie23, Dec 9, 12:58am
Thanks for all you threads last evening.
The CoolCarAirCentre fixed the problem immediately this morning!
Now don't "shoot" the messenger here.
The compressor was unplugged!
57.16 dollars to fix and the garage service centre are going to credit our next visit! intrade I can hear you now.
Regards, the wife.

intrade, Dec 9, 1:02am
Ok so whom unplugged the compressor?
Did this problem start after you went to pitstop or was it present before?

intrade, Dec 9, 1:15am
if you want to learn the basics of airconditioning this is the video to look at . airconditioning is refrigeration you dont make cold air you remove the hot air its how it all works and is in my opinion the most important thing to realise in understading functions.
Just like for diagnosing engine problems you need to know we live in about 1 bar pressure , so the boost pressure of a nun turbo engine is what?
yes exactly about 1 bar , so you fill your lungs with air by relaxing the muscle and exhailing air is by squeezing your lung .
i bet most of you did not know this is ultra ultra important to know .
i know now also why a collapsing lung is dangerous because you cant push air out again.

intrade, Dec 9, 1:18am
here the video i am going to buy all his video series , aircon is aircon it all removes hot air from a place and dont makes cold air= most important bit of information i have learned from him.
you make a room box fridge car cold by removing the heat and transport it to the outside of this Box .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFOAhE2BcVs

elect70, Dec 9, 2:43am
First rule is --- is it plugged in . next has it got power . idiots in auto buisiness that dont actually know FA but want you to part you with your hard earned dollar . I learned a 40 years ago to do 90% of my own repairs after getting ripped off as a kid & my first car . At least the a/c crowd got it right

snoopy221, Dec 9, 5:31am
Pit Stop and aircon aye.

clark20, Jul 12, 1:32am
That's great., let's hope it was not unplugged to cover up another problem