Whats the future of Top Gear without Clarkson?

trogedon, Apr 1, 5:33am
Granville on his bike. eco and funny.

desertcolt07, Apr 1, 6:48am
I drive a Toyota. it's very exciting

intrade, Apr 1, 6:50am
think i post that here.

do you know what became of the toyota corolla blue clarkson crashed ? on the nz episode.

stevo2, Apr 1, 7:21am

trogedon, Apr 1, 7:41am
Drinking and driving.

pebbles61, Apr 1, 7:45am
For information to help decide your next car purchase?

hfc2, Apr 1, 8:02am
I reckon need for change any way, loved clarksons big grunters, but motoring has changed again for better or worse. He is an icon though.

tamarillo, Apr 1, 9:01am
Sensationalist nonsense. Standard to have list of requirements for tv personalities. Wouldn't you?

desertcolt07, Apr 1, 10:16am
snor!

gmphil, Apr 1, 10:27am
was in at supercheap today lot of stig stuff on packaging it has trademark of top gear

socram, Apr 1, 9:01pm
Check the date.

mike1345, Apr 1, 9:18pm
A lot of bands and rock stars have riders that make that look almost sensible.

thunderbolt, Apr 2, 3:57am
James May and Richard Hammond are out of contract with the BBC from midnight, after declining to sign new deals to present the next series of Top Gear.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11506618/Top-Gear-Richard-Hammond-and-James-May-no-longer-work-for-the-BBC.html

story posted 31st March.

tamarillo, Apr 3, 7:24am
So Hammond and may are free agents, hmmm me wonders if the three have been talking. Both do lots of other stuff for bbc, Hammond especially, so would need a good reason to go elsewhere.
Was watching Chris Harris video and thinking he'd be good on top gear, but as one of the team not a Clarkson. He has charisma, oddness, huge car balls.

socram, Apr 3, 8:42am
They are probably continuing with what were called the Top Gear road shows. With over 100,000 tickets sold, huge problem pulling out now so the show is expected to carry on as "Clarkson, May & Hammond".

tamarillo, Apr 18, 9:49pm

attitudedesignz, Apr 18, 10:11pm
17 days late posting that, sorry.

elect70, Apr 19, 4:10am
I see Philip Glenister of life on Mars fame is a possible candidate , certainly a car nut & been on several car shows , seems to have a good sense of humour . Provided of course Hammond & May renew their contracts would be Ok after all its only a presenter they need , all the rest is done by the existing production team .

tamarillo, Mar 7, 12:54am
I know, was just wondering if anybody would miss the date and take it seriously.