Holden Commodore Executive 2002

jancemord, Dec 31, 4:12am
V6 260ish on the clock

Whats it worth

a.woodrow, Dec 31, 4:23am
$1500 - $3000 depending on condition

survivalkiwi, Dec 31, 4:28am
There is a great internet site called trademe or something similar. If you go on there and go into cars for sale and enter the cars details it will give you an idea of what other people are asking for them and what retail price would be.
Good luck on your search.

franc123, Dec 31, 4:59am
Not nearly enough information, a stock one still on steel wheels with a rough interior and peeling clearcoat probably 1500, tidy lowered on mags in a good colour with bodykit looking like a budget HSV fantasy, probably 5-6000. anything else could sell for any figure in between entirely dependent on condition and extras. Whether its ex police or not causes a small group of buyers to pay more, ones with brains to be put off completely. Limiting factor in all cases is you can have better equipped Acclaim and Berlina models for similar money.

jancemord, Dec 31, 5:00am
Thanks, just wanted a ball park figure condition is not rough at all and standard rims

xs1100, Dec 31, 6:13am
executive so basic as with wind up rears,is it white x cop car actually worth more with the cop rated suspension other than that nothing exciting but does have the reliable 3.8 02 vx or early vy $1500-2500

joanie04, Dec 31, 8:12am
The mere male purchased a 2001 version similar mileage just over a year ago for $3000. It was a company car before the guy we got it off owned it. So we knew a lot of the history Had a few minor issues with a high mileage older vehicle but the mere male loves it and had always wanted a Holden. Not that practical a lot of the time, he should have got a wagon or a ute, but he wanted a car lol.

xs1100, Dec 31, 8:19am
MM should always be allowed to do as they plse with out comment when it turns brown and smelly LOL.

kevymtnz, Dec 31, 8:25am
$900

joanie04, Apr 8, 2:01am
But it then means I have to use my smaller station wagon to cart a few things lol. That was one reason I also made sure my car had no tow bar, so he can't borrow it. Anyway his is auto and mine is manual so he's very reluctant to use mine.