Cars with 5 full seatbelt?

charlie_brown16, Aug 17, 10:28pm
I am after a list of vehicles that have 5 full seatbelt in them - no lap belts. Anyone know of a website I can go to in order to find a list rather than hunting and hunting through the listings on here?

kazbanz, Aug 17, 10:33pm
what sort of vehicle are you looking for.-4x4 sedan,people mover etc ? if you give an indication of what you want I can give you a bit of a list

vtecintegra, Aug 18, 12:29am
Most more modern vehicles will have five lap shash belts.

If you're looking at older stuff then European models are much more likely to have what you're looking for

richardmayes, Aug 18, 12:48am
You must have some idea whether you want a Ford Falcon type car, or a Toyota Corolla type car, or something in between?

For any given type/size of vehicle and price point, there are only really a few contenders. It shouldn't take long to browse TM auctions and figure out what sort of car you want, and what seatbelt configuration they have. ?

charlie_brown16, Aug 18, 1:10am
Just a car for myself and 3 kids - 2 of whom are pre-teenage boys and going to get rather tall. Needs to have a big enough boot space for all the sports gears etc.

Under 110KM, auto only, 5 full seatbelts, no more than $10k if possible

charlie_brown16, Aug 18, 1:11am
Preferably a sedan, large hatchback or a wagon.

coralie, Aug 18, 1:27am
Ford Mondeo - not flash but very reliable cars and plenty of space in the back seat and in the boot has all the safety features too. Did i say reliable.

daryl14, Aug 18, 1:28am
2006 + VW Passat Wagon in 2.0 or 3.2 FSI, awesome car.

tamarillo, Aug 18, 1:49am
Answer to question, no don't expect there will a list. Models have different specs for different markets so same car, year, model , might differ according to where it was new. Afraid you gotta trawl listings.

If safety is a deal for you Volvo V70 wagons, either standard or XC. Way more safety gear for your money, inc many have rear facing seats in boot offering two more with full safety belt.

tazcsv, Aug 18, 4:34am
Subaru Wagons (2002 GTB anyway)

kazbanz, Aug 18, 4:47am
Charlie brown-Try the Honda Edix technically its a 6 seater but all seats are L and D
Toyota Premio 04 and newer--1800cc sedan
Honda accord euro -kiwi new
Toyota Brevis
These are all cars that definitely have 5 l and D belts

tamarillo, Aug 18, 5:46am
Honda Odyssey? 2005 2.4 model less than 10. Nice to have spare seats sometimes, and whilst it's a people mover it's a lot more estate car looking than most.
Or VW touran maybe. Golf based 5 seater again with two more in boot when needed. Would suit tall young men well and not big car. Economical too.

charlie_brown16, Sep 27, 2:01am
Thanks heaps. I hadn't thought about a Honda Accord.

I at least now have a nice list to start hunting for a replacement vehicle.