How's this for bad taste

clark20, Feb 6, 8:13am
Slightly motoring (they had a small truck)
My mum past away and we are selling the empty house (deceased estate on hoarding), and have cleaned up the place for an auction next week. I check on the house today to find someone has dumped a good 2-3m2 of garden rubbish up the side of the house and in front (slightly hidden by hedge). How bad is that? Wish I could catch up with them to tell them how I feel about it.

bumfacingdown, Feb 6, 8:21am
Or give it back

ignition328, Feb 6, 8:22am
My grandfather is terminal, we took him into the hospice via ambulance all very sad and all that. Little maggot has broken into his shed since, cans of cody empty all over the floor then taken what they've wanted and taken leave.

Difference is I know who this knucklehead is. He had a few phonecalls from them "feeling him out" not long ago. People take advantage of the oldies but they baulk at the idea of facing up to someone more capable.

Find them and do skiddies on their lawn >:O

clark20, Feb 6, 8:33am
Well more than that however always be careful of what is said on-line

trogedon, Feb 6, 8:35am
Opportunistic scumbags ;-( Had a jerk earthmoving contactor dump a load of clay etc on a property I rented. The neighbours knew who did it and told me. I went to his house to get him to move it - no one there but the nasty dog. I wrote a letter to him saying he had x days to have it gone or I would get my lawyer on to him. Thankfully the pick moved it fast.

clark20, Feb 6, 10:16am
I think this was late at night and so far no neighbours saw anything , at the end of a dead end street as well

clark20, Feb 7, 4:45am
I can make it motoring now

I just won the Meremere Dash for cash Drag race meeting!

Won a toolbox and $300, yay.

stevo2, Feb 7, 4:49am
Well done, nice effort,

whqqsh, Jul 2, 12:51pm
great stuff! always good to come home with a win :)