Annoying serge Hyundai sonata crdi 2009.

intrade, Oct 6, 10:09am
i dont know of anything i was going to become the dealer of BG products but there demands for sales seem a bit high for the little population we have in nz.
BG have induction cleaning divise to purge things, But if its to clooged up then you cant just do that any more , that should be done as maintainace not as repair , when things have crapped them selfs like your situation.

intrade, Oct 6, 10:11am
your code suggests that your egr cooler is blocked up. if the code is actuarly correct and not fals codes. global obd reader often produce wrong codes. factory scanner should be connected to read all codes out for more detailed analysing of the problem

intrade, Oct 6, 10:29am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ABTo42tKA
i got all of this guys training videos he is a professinal all is 100% accurate what he states.

intrade, Oct 6, 10:32am
if your problem is insufficient flow means the pipes from the exhaust to the egr is clogged this product wont unblock that pipe , well it might as its so agressive , but you would have to remove the whole pipeing from exhaust to egr if flow is insufficient and clean the pipes and possibly the egr gas cooler manually.

intrade, Oct 6, 10:50am
you also want to check the function of the airflow meter because if it is faulty it can report wrong information, as when egr flows the mass airflow changes a specific amount, its how most diesel know about the egr flow mesuring the difference in the air mass thru the airflow meter.
that be what i be doing and then check visually if it runs how much egr gas comes still thru if any. EGR on diesel is on at idle .

rctr, Oct 6, 6:17pm
Without knowing about Hyundai System wouldn't the intake be blocked not exhaust. Exhaust manifold in theroy should be hot enough that carbon particles will not stick to surfaces of manifold they cause issues with DPF but that's another story. More than likely the issue will be on intake side and system will need full de carb of pipes cooler manifold and ports in head without getting 2 much into engine

intrade, Oct 6, 11:01pm
the egr comes from exhaust to intake T off pipe usually thru a expensive egr gas cooler in to the intake. that is the part blocked or restricted somewhere. all Diesel egr is like this even petrol egr . only egr on petrol is never on at idle only on diesel it is to lower the so suposedly bad NOX levels.

intrade, Mar 16, 10:00am
could also just be faulty differential pressure sensor reports from the dpfe sensor to ecu. thats another thing to look if its the cause , if it has that system to see egr flow mesurments.
usually states in oem capable scantool dpfe sensor . best explenation of this is from ford about dpfe sensor
just have to look what it has to figure how it works and what to test
easy stuff first is what i like to do .
http://www.samarins.com/diagnose/diagrams/EGR-dpfe-sensor-diagram.jpg