Grrr Nissan

Page 2 / 2
grangies, Sep 19, 7:59am
370hp? Sheesh .

It's amazing what a "normal" car these days can produce, power wise.

nzjay, Sep 19, 9:07am
The Crossover looks to be an awesome vehicle if you wanted to be in a semi SUV.

timmo1, Sep 19, 11:05am
This. It might be different in the USA, but who, at twenty-something, goes 'hmm I think I'll buy a brand new car!'. Very few people, that's who. Jeez I thought I was a high roller spending $8000 on a 13 year old car a couple of years after graduating Uni.

mike1345, Sep 19, 8:50pm
No, it isn't.

mike1345, Sep 19, 8:52pm
Another good reason to stay with classic/old cars.

butterfly05, Sep 19, 10:31pm
Nissan has the potential to build some amazing cars but the thing that gets me is they dont. Toyota has the ISF. Why Nissan didnt build a competitor to that the mind boggles. They have the VQ50VE (5.0 VVL V8) stuck is some POS crossover in the states when they could of combined that with the hybrid tech from the fuga and blown the ISF (and the m3 and c63) into the weeds.

Instead they are building a v6 twin turbo thing (might even be the GTR engine actually) to compete with the new twin turbo 8 cyl m3 and c63.

fordcrzy, Sep 20, 7:49am
US emissions regs are getting VERY strict. they even have a "group" emissions " target where the entire fleet of cars offered have to average to a certain emissions amount

melonhead1, Sep 20, 8:13am
Yip its getting to the stage where big cars will need a 300ml, half a cylinder engine to squeak through.

mainlander05, May 29, 10:03am
What ever Nissan builds it will be superbly crafted and a rocket ship if its a sport model,and reliable.
Also the world demands smaller less pollutant engines.