Nissan safari

totalimp, Oct 30, 3:48am
This, I feel, is worthy of a new thread.
The old bastard went in today for a drag link arm issue. Sorted. Told the guys about the trans issue and said just be aware of you drive it and it doesn't go. Flick through the gears and she'll be right. Btw if you have an idea feel free to give it a go. Pick the old bastard up and he says he couldn't replicate that problem but the old bastard wouldn't start. Says he thinks it's the inhibitor switch. Says he can look tomorrow as he ran out of time.
Intrade, you're a bloody legend mate. If this sorts the problem message me your address cause there's some beers coming your way. Or whiskey. Or playboy. Whatever takes your fancy.
Yours sincerely
One very happy lady.

P.s. If it doesn't fix it, I'll be crying into those beers/whiskey.

totalimp, Oct 30, 4:26am
Having retread your comment I see you said park neutral switch. Different thing huh. Dammit. Hopes dashed!

franc123, Oct 30, 4:34am
The two units are often combined, one part is used for starter enablement, the other is used to indicate what trans range has been selected which is information its ECU uses.

intrade, Oct 30, 4:42am
yes and i said its what i would test for faults wiring diagramm is required for correct testing it can be the wiring or corrosion also , just got to look at the wiring diagramm and know how to read it to see what and how to test

unclejake, Dec 12, 12:28am
Well?