Are there any female vehicle sales ppl in Auckland

Page 2 / 2
elect70, Jul 4, 1:12am
There was a story about maori guy who won lotto & went to local Holden dealer & asked to buy new top of the range Commodore & the salesman asked him what he was going to use to pay for it " lion brown bottle tops ?" so he went to the Ford dealer

elect70, Jul 4, 1:17am
Remember that film Used Cars Danny Devito - he used to get his dog to play dead behind the back wheels & accuse the customer of running him over , got the sale every time .

lilbubble, Jul 4, 2:53am
x1
male / female i still woundnt trust any of them

paix1, Jul 4, 8:15am
. PMSL!

franc123, Jul 4, 8:22am
At the end of the day they are still lean and hungry professionals who have the primary goal of separating you from as much money as possible in the quickest possible time before moving on to the next vict. sorry customer. Gender isn't that critical IMO either.

m16d, Jul 4, 8:19pm
Females in real estate are the most ruthless of the lot. can't see car sales being any different.

ebygum1, Jul 5, 1:07am
Did he get a Holden?

mals69, Jul 6, 7:30pm
What is with the yelling and piegon english - come on Kaz sharpen up !

poppy62, Jul 6, 9:30pm
What's with the "Piegon English", has someone eaten a Cornish Pastie?

gmphil, Jul 7, 2:25am
AND ?
did there? how was the service ?

mals69, Jul 7, 3:13am
Bad grammar or speling does not mater - nit like anyone notices it

dee238, Jul 8, 5:12pm
Did you phone? Could they source the car you wanted? Maybe you're too busy driving it around to get back onto Trade Me and update those interested in the outcome.

farmerjohn, Jul 10, 10:20am
Is that like hitting yourself TWICE with a block of ICE?

kazbanz, Jul 12, 4:07am
Just back TODAY from 10 days with NO internet access.
Tell ya what I would be GUTTED it someone I spoke to felt talked down to or belittled.But im told yep that place also has a female sal;es person

aoc1, Jul 12, 4:39am
I can recommend Suzuki Greenlane everyone is really nice and helpful. They also have a female sales agent. Both myself and mum have gotten cars there.

mals69, Jul 12, 10:52pm
I'm talking about your website cob - presentation everything in sales.
Constructive criticism - if did not give a toss would not have posted
what I did.

gmphil, Jul 13, 5:08am
god let it die she got wot she wanted .
just about no ever comes back to update !

poppy62, Feb 12, 1:20am
Yes mate!I sick of these over bearing non communicative women who think they know what men don't want. Hint One disregard anything she thinks she knows before she goes on and on about the colour, shape of the gear stick and the round black things touching the ground, she's done her homework alright. Hint two, don't come on here batting eyelids and flashing tights you instantly come off as a Tease and we defo won't be listening to you. Oh for a Women poster who understands our needs to answer and fulfil there queries, who doesn't Tease and perhaps has a more direct approach and PROVIDES UPDATES!
Gawd Help Us!