Car transporters

southbrook1, May 10, 3:09am
Could any one recomend a transport company that are good with classic cars I need one to come from Auckland to christchurch area tthankyou

elect70, May 10, 3:53am
Well its around $450 Auk to welly so be at least as much again plus the Ferry wouldnt expect any change from a $G Try kiwi rail might be cheapest

pepper-nala, May 10, 11:13am
I got one delivered last week from Waikato to Christchurch from Auto Dispatch NZ Ltd, nice driver and car in perfect condition. Dealer charged me $800 so rough idea. Highly Recommended.

elect70, May 10, 11:05pm
^^^ yep they are good crowd small independent firm used them several times but didnt know they went south of welly, Most are now in a consortium & all have almost same price ,

southbrook1, May 11, 12:00am
That's for your help guys anyone know the number for auto dispatch once again thanks for your help

bitsy_boffin, May 11, 5:43am
Captain Transporter was good to deal with when I had one welly to chch, all on the net, instant quote, no mucking around.

They are a middle-man of sorts, but they had much better prices than going direct I found.

pepper-nala, May 11, 9:39am
Auto Dispatch have a web site ph no is there

tiles, May 11, 10:04am
+1 great team. I used them and found them great to use

elect70, Feb 2, 1:49pm
Yep Wife runs the office from home so dont be put off if takes awhile to get an answer .