VW - where to purchase timing belt kit?

Page 2 / 2
cabrio1, Aug 8, 8:25am
Bora cambelt kits on eBay from $150 -$300 plus shipping.
Didn't look past the first page.

thejazzpianoma, Aug 8, 9:24am
Completely different engine in the A3, not comparable in terms of parts/labour.

thejazzpianoma, Aug 8, 9:28am
No, you are not fooling anyone. Anyone can do a search for both of our user-names and see that you have been consistently and deliberately harassing me for months.

Any sniff of an opportunity for personal attack, a bit of baiting for your own amusement or a minor error on my part and you are there. Be it with a direct personal attack or a passive aggressive comment.

Yes you will be able to cherry pick some out of context replies where I have bitten back out of exasperation, but that is to be expected of any human being when subjected to such stalking and provoking for a prolonged period of time.

It's VERY obvious you are not here to contribute but here to troll and bully. If I can see it others can too, and grouping with other bullies in your behaviour does not change this or legitimise what you have been doing.

It's also pretty blatant when you can't resist following me to a fresh thread I expressly and specifically asked a poster to start, requesting me specifically so we could have a discussion without being trolled as we were in their previous thread.

You are very lucky I have incredibly thick skin and am of sound and reasonable mind. You should think very carefully about how you continue because in any group there will be people struggling with depression, anxiety or other otherwise emotionally vulnerable. With your relentless targeting and harassment I could easily see your actions triggering a tragedy, should you not be so lucky with the selection of your next victim.

It's time for some careful self examination in my opinion. Not just you but the growing number of members on here who are using this as a forum for harassment.

bumfacingdown, Nov 1, 9:32am
Before much longer you will have to allow 15% over and above the purchase price from things bought on the likes of ebay