Airborne jet boat

mrfxit, Dec 28, 8:48pm

muzz67, Dec 29, 12:14am
holy crap!
how did the broken nose up up between them? was it busted off completely?

seadubya, Dec 29, 12:21am
That's one hell of an adrenaline shot! To walk away must feel awesome.

sr2, Dec 29, 12:31am
LOL, I'm picking it was a miss-call from the navigator and the broken nose happened shortly after the accident?

nightboss, Dec 29, 12:44am
ROFLMAO

elect70, Dec 29, 2:53am
Its a strange place for a jet sprint course . Its actually on the side of a hill in a shallow gully with a small stream below . When Ifirst went there I actually thought about what would happen if boat lost it at the drop off side . Although it has a steep bank if his throttle jams hes looking at sailing over & down the hill . Surprised it isnt fenced .

mrfxit, Dec 29, 3:41am
LMAO mmmmmmm

budgel, Dec 29, 3:46am
Siamese twins?

berg, Dec 29, 6:15am
I was there and watched it. Just a bit of a mistake in the spin out pool where they wash off speed at the end of the run. Impressive crash but full credit to the safety crew, event staff, ambo staff and other drivers who had the driver and navigator out and safe in short order. Wonder if the driver woke up this morning thinking "I had a jetboat yesterday, I wonder where I left it"?

phlippy, Dec 29, 11:19am
it is fenced its just not tall enough at that point which they will no doubt look at in the future

countrypete, Dec 29, 4:31pm
I was up top in the bar area at the south end. Left during the lunch break as my brother was unwell. May have rubbed shoulders with you without knowing it. And yes it was a simple mistake in the washout pool that had higher consequences than the error.

berg, Dec 29, 6:07pm
We were up on the bank behind the food caravans. A few had issues in the spin out pool the other day but by and large some quick, quality racing. Not too much differance between the 3 classes either with the big horsepower boats not being able to put all their power into the water. First time I've been to jet sprints in years and thouroughly enjoyed it. Hope brother is ok

mrfxit, Apr 15, 5:37pm