Leisureline Caravans

joel14, Apr 6, 12:38am
Looking for some feedback or reviews on the new Platinum leisureline caravans. Would love to hear from anyone who has one of these and what you think of them please.

monaro17, Apr 6, 1:19am
I don't have the platinum, they weren't around when I bought mine. I have a 2012 Leisureline Elite 6.0m- I had it custom made to suit my requirements. They are absolutely fantastic caravans with superb build quality and strength, I haven't had any issues with mine. I wouldn't go past a Leisureline.

monaro17, Apr 6, 1:26am
adding to above- my only hesitation with a Platinum is that they are one hell of a price premium over an Elite. You could have an Elite custom built for you with huge levels of extras and customisation and get an awning all for the price of the equivalent size Platinum.

Also, the Platinum series has the flat exterior side walls. If they get damaged then it is a major and expensive repair job whereas the elite has the sectioned side walls so if it gets damaged you can effectively slide out the damaged sections an replace with new ones. Southern Star use the Flat walls too and this is the reason why I ended up getting an Elite.

horses7, Mar 14, 11:56am
Am currently looking at a new 6mt Elite and the new 620 Platinum,both really nice vans with different features,apparently repairing an Elite is not that simple either,thats what insurance is for.At the recent Covi show in Auckland spoke to a number of Leisureline owners and they all love their vans.Will probably go with the 620 Platinum,love the features and not much more expensive than the Elite