Rego price drop

Page 2 / 2
2sheddies, May 27, 5:45am
I'd agree with your guess and bet a backdate would almost certainly incur the old prices, as the new fees apply to licences expiring on or after July 1st as I understand it. therefore I'd imagine you'd be required to do as the OP's done and fill in the MR27 to carry you over to July 1st or slightly beyond if you wish to take full advantage of lower fees?. I'd take the 5 mins and pay a few bucks to extend it anyway rather than risking having to pay much more than you need to.

2sheddies, May 27, 5:46am
Good one!

thewomble1, May 27, 7:49am
Where do you find the list of cars and the new rates for each type of car. The new rego costs are based on your car safety rating etc.

2sheddies, May 27, 8:13am
Theres a PDF on this page you can download with all the info.

http://www.acc.co.nz/for-individuals/other-motorists/WPC137732

lugee, May 27, 10:46am
This is all hypothetical; my license just happens to expire on July 7 normally anyway. Just curious mainly.

next-to-normal, May 27, 11:33am
ltsa closed there site down for and upgrade on saturday,i was thinking they might have changed the min of 3 months rego online for the change over,but NO ,it would have made sense,or you could rego at the new rates and old cross over,but NO ,must be crashing coz it dont make sense

jamie2016, May 28, 11:11am
how much is it going to cost to licence a 4000cc car/SUV for private use

thewomble1, May 28, 1:39pm
THANKS. Much appreciated

neldo8, May 30, 10:11am
I have a 98 falcon ute and the rego is going to cost more what the hells that

2sheddies, Aug 25, 7:21pm
No worries :-)