Delmic how much do you know about cars?

intrade, Jan 7, 10:49pm
and how much do you want to know=learn

delmic, Jan 7, 11:12pm
not much intrade and nothing about modern ones.especially with electronics.

I will swap you some info.what does the wingroad need in its gearbox that I think kaz has now twigged to? (has now remembered or now understood?)

"who" "whose" "whom" "which", and "that" are tricky in English.
I love your "whom" usually not in the right place.
Your English is really improving so keep on the message board.

I was a teacher not a mechanic.but now retired so am learning on here.
Some very helpful people.Love motoring board

intrade, Jan 7, 11:21pm
the wingroad we dont know what is wrong , i just pointed out that its in the catagory of cars whom could need a flashing of electronics bug to repair a noise. because if all tests fine and there is a factory trouble shooter note to flash a module to fix a gearbox noise . then that might be the fix , it wont fix it if something else is the problem or flashing can make things worse like on vw as i posted.

intrade, Jan 7, 11:25pm
Do you know about the shroedinger cat?
i dont want to be rude but in scool i could not understand teachers what the hell they try to teach me it made no sense to me bacause i could not understand it from the angle they teached it , i have leaned to try and find people whom know stuff whom tell the same thing from different angles , and then usually it goes click . and you also understand what the other guy was on about at scool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOYyCHGWJq4

kazbanz, Jan 8, 12:12am
Intrade- I try very hard to use simple English when talking about technical stuff-ie use layman terms

intrade, Jan 8, 12:51am
now if you understand the gearbox could be dead or alive just like the shroedingers cat .
whatch this video it has all the stuff i keep banging on about, this guy does not talk crap. he is or was the right hand of manufacturers listen carfully when he said his job was professional liar lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yRgBwxPbsw

tony9, Jan 8, 1:23am
Not quite, as per Schrödinger's cat, the gearbox will be both dead and alive until you take the top off it.

And don't overlook the Entanglement component of Schrödinger's thought experiment. This could be applied to the relationship between Mechanic and Victim.

stevo2, Mar 9, 8:37am
and it is very much appreciated too thanks Kaz