Clock change murano import

kitticat, Jan 3, 5:13am
Can anyone help on how to change the time on a 2005 Nissan murano that is all in Japanese or were I might fine a manual on translation of the console to English each manual I download dosn't show the same console buttons or raido. also got an app on my ph which isn't much help at all. (u can make some words out of it.
Thanks

franc123, Jan 3, 5:22am
It may not be possible, the time display is sometimes permanently synched to Jap GPS time.

carstauranga001, Jan 3, 6:36am
Only possibility is to disconect battery for 10-15 seconds and see if clock resets to 12 or 1 O'clock. If so do this at said time.

kitticat, Jan 3, 7:06am
when I brought the car the dealer brought up the clock on screen and changed the time but I cant work out how he did it

skin1235, Jan 3, 7:12am
ahhh, then go back to the dealer , he obviously knows the trick, and this time pay close attention , lol

kitticat, Jan 3, 7:53am
Probably a good idea but knowing them they wont want to know you after the deal has been done and car paid for.

skin1235, Jan 3, 7:58am
it would be unusual for a dealer to have that attitude, and cannot hurt to try, or maybe ring him and explain, he may talk you through it in afew seconds right away

carstauranga001, Jan 3, 8:18am
If the dealer won't help with something so simple then you purchased from the wrong dealer.