Garage rental. where would find

paynta1, Jan 26, 4:41am
What would garage for rent be under, I have looked at everything I can think of

daryl14, Jan 26, 5:04am
Appears to be a self storage centre in papakura.

gammelvind, Jan 26, 5:50am
Some good ones in Macdonald St at the Mount.

paynta1, Jan 26, 5:50am
I was wanting to find what a private property garage was worth to rent out, For someone.
I'm not looking for storage .

daryl14, Jan 26, 6:39am
I doubt that's even a possibility. Who in their right mind has a spare garage?

most4u, Jan 26, 6:46am
I've "rented" a garage. Cheaper than self storage, though mainly because I said I'd mow the lawns every fortnight for the privilege.

pf, Jan 27, 1:21am
you need to get out more .

daryl14, Jan 27, 3:10am
That's true. But I'm not allowed. I'm married. So where are all the garages for rent then?

esprit, Jan 27, 3:30am
I have plenty of spare garage space, rent some out, but only through word of mouth to friends etc. Not worth the security risk otherwise :-)

sw20, Jan 27, 5:13am
Old people that still live in their own home and can't drive anymore.

grangies, Jan 27, 5:37am
If someone needs to rent a garage or storage garage, it means they have too much crap accumulated.

daryl14, Jan 27, 5:59am
Bingo!

sr2, Jan 27, 10:11am
LOL; or far too many toys! (I'll point out here that I have 3 garages).

socram, Jan 27, 9:03pm
Oh boy, tell that to those with mouth watering car collections. I think I can accommodate 8 cars across two sites and although my wife may think there is crap in the home garage, it is amazing how often you can ferret out a chunk of wood, metal, gib-board or fibreglass to fix something instead of having to buy new or head down to Mitre 10.

budgel, Jan 27, 9:26pm
Agreed,but I cant put a vehicle in my garage because of that sort of stuff! Fortunately I have another place for my car, the ute stays outside.

gmphil, Jul 19, 5:03pm
socram wrote:

Oh boy, tell that to those with mouth watering car collections. I think I can accommodate 8 cars across two sites and although my wife may think there is crap in the home garage, it is amazing how often you can ferret out a chunk of wood, metal, gib-board or fibreglass to fix something instead of having to buy new or head down to Mitre 10.[/quote

agreed funny how the same people who call me hoarder in shit are here on a weekend not wanting to part with any money lookin for that bit of (see above)