Michigan 35 loader, brakes. or lack thereof

xacoon, May 7, 8:17am
Anyone changed the brake cylinders on a 35aws and can give me any pointers? seems to be a hard loader to find much useful info on.

serf407, May 7, 8:36pm
There are other places around the net to ask for the older industrial gear information, where the retired old time mechainics hang out.
http://tinyurl.com/mx9jbc5 There are reproductions of the original workshop manuals
The online places sometimes have the original old workshop manuals.

smallwoods, May 7, 8:46pm
Been a long time since I drove one of these. My first rubber tyred loader. I was 13/14. Great in the bush stacking posts. Good luck

answer, 40 years ago.

xacoon, May 8, 8:00am
I bought this one for tree work funnily enough, save beating up the main tractor too much. would like to find a grapple for it but doesn't seem to be a lot of Michigan stuff about.

Was hoping there were some of the retired old time mechanics hanging out in here. Ah well surely they can't be too hard to do. ?

cagivachick1, May 8, 8:35am
here is a tired mechanic called zeph

horsygirl, May 9, 12:59am
Throw the vacuum pump away and fit a compressor and Airpac off Ford D series truck. This will give you air over hydraulic brakes which are far superior.

bjmh, May 9, 2:40am
what cylinders are you replacing,the master cylinder is fairly basic. wheel cylinders were a bit tricky. cause you have to remove the hub to get to them.

xacoon, Feb 5, 4:03pm
Wheel cylinders. Master cylinder is out at the moment, fairly basic is an understatement haha took longer to find the right spanner than to pull it out.