What the flying HECK (petrol station nightmare)

mber2, Sep 20, 4:41pm
Notice the nice big crack on the vehicle they are filming from

emmerson1, Sep 24, 11:33pm
Saw that. Hope they're not going far.

mrfxit, Sep 18, 6:50pm

poppy62, Sep 18, 7:13pm
The hair colour is a definite giveaway.

saxman99, Sep 18, 8:11pm
Pretty sure he's filling with Diesel and she's changing it out for petrol.

snoopy221, Sep 18, 8:18pm

gammelvind, Sep 18, 8:18pm
Why would you leave your vehicle in such a situation?

mrfxit, Sep 18, 8:34pm
I suspect the saving grace may have been that when the Diesel pump handle was hung up, it locked the pump preventing the petrol being put in.

jmma, Sep 18, 8:43pm

snoopy221, Sep 18, 8:46pm
Bit like putting water in the 710 cap and filling it up. to the top and putting the cap back on

poppy62, Sep 18, 8:59pm
Hi mate! hope Spring has sprung for you and finds you in the Pink. As I said earlier post . it's all in the hair colour.

budgel, Sep 19, 9:45am
Talking of mistaking someone elses car for one's own, I went to Repco a while back in my silver old model Audi. Coming out from there I walked up to my car, and as I got into it thought, "Jeez she needs a wash, I didnt realise it was so dusty".
Only when I sat down and reached for the dirty seatbelt did I realise my cleanish car was parked two spaces away. I got out of that car just as the owner was coming out the door of the store, so I shared a laugh about it with him.
Gawd, I'm turning into a silly old bugger!

trouser, Sep 19, 9:59am
Parked at Hanmer the other day. Came out from the pools and parked right beside my car was another exactly the same except their plate was one number different. That's the second time it has happened to me with different cars.

gsimpson, Sep 19, 10:24am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vupgBykQnko
I'm sure my petrol cap was on this side!

philltauranga, Sep 19, 10:27am
Friend of mine said his sister was told to put some 710 in the car. so removed cap and poured in 4L then drove off. didnt get far. LOL

philltauranga, Sep 19, 10:31am
Hahahaha. faarrk, we have to share the road with people like this.

mrfxit, Sep 19, 11:15am
I physically SAW that happen & it was an automotive TUTOR doing it.

solarboy, Jan 10, 10:08am
Beats me. I keep seeing posts from anti-EV folk who say they can fill their car in minutes and be gone again and they wouldn't want to wait around for "hours" while their car got a charge. This guy going away and coming back several times would've had time to get at least half a quick charge into an EV while he's away so he won't have a problem adapting to a bit slower "fill-up".