Federal tyres

Page 2 / 2
mals69, Oct 27, 8:37am
Yes would hope they ok at $550 a corner, bridgestone supercats
shocking for grip and braking in the wet but are only $100 per
corner, could end up being "expensive tyre" come accident time.

bowla3, Oct 27, 9:34am
That's what the manual states for the 2.7 litre and we have 2 of those vehicles, both with that size.

supernova2, Oct 27, 9:57am
Yep ours is on 225/70/16 as well. Blacklion/Jinyu make tyres in that size but don't know if available in NZ but would think they would be.
http://www.blackliontyres.nz/

golfdiver, Oct 27, 10:05am
They were Bridgestone tyres, but high end ones. I’m sure most brands make a low budget tyre and price it accordingly . I’ve been using Pirelli on my Utes and found them very good

intrade, Oct 27, 11:41am
ok i just rang them i do not know what tyre it is but they are i can do 145+gst per tyre fitted balanced of this size 225/70/16. if you buy 4 its 166.75 inc gst per tyre for 4 = times 4

intrade, Oct 27, 11:42am
yes SSA is the whole seller and who i get em from.

intrade, Oct 27, 11:54am
is listed but states call on stock list. about 195$ each if i could get em at there listed price.
JINYU - SUV TYRES YS72
would be interesting what you would pay as i dont add much its only just worth my time i would not want to do this as fulltime job for the few coins i make.

bowla3, Oct 27, 11:55am
Thanks for that.
I've just had a similar offer locally, which i will accept.
Again, thank you very much.

intrade, Oct 27, 11:58am
No problem there is not much in tyres. the thing is i only resell the best quality at lowest price. and jinyu perform near michelin pilot sport See other threads about the bl jinyu tyres.

mals69, Oct 27, 1:53pm
True, Yeah Pirelli great, good quality rubber, make great
motorbike tyres too.

golfdiver, Dec 13, 10:40am
So while I was at a meeting, she priced and bought some Maxxis tyres. I'll be interested in how they go. Particularly whether or not they are quieter than the Bridgestones which were quite rowdy