Driver license the free man on the lans

intrade, Oct 3, 10:26pm

intrade, Oct 3, 10:35pm
if you read to end it looks as it works. just like when inaurance pay out and tell you we would not pay but we pay this time.
To add some extra info on how it supposedly works (you are a entity and not a person you have a person. you cant ever be what they want you to be or they got you. like you cant say i wont pay land rates but show me the law that blabla makes me require. the wording has to be exact right basically so lawyers cant use it agaist you. Thats from the stuff i was told by the local freeman3 "dwarf" i call him .

pettal, Oct 3, 10:45pm
they walk among us .

intrade, Oct 3, 10:46pm
they let hum off and want him to get a license by the law who if he gets one he enteres the contract and the 6 month can be activated and all fines enforced. as he becomes the fictional person the crown needs him to agree to be to charge him. Hope its remotly understandable how it supposedly works. i sort of nicknamed them anti lawywer as therw writing is the same difficult to grasp as lawywr thug letters

marte, Oct 4, 12:01am
I still have my 'Lifetime drivers license' issued by the Government in the 1980's.

skiff1, Oct 4, 12:44am
I can’t believe this nonsense is still going on.

martin11, Oct 4, 8:11am
Most people have it eliminated the annual fee that used to be on the licence

bumfacingdown, Oct 4, 8:37am
Do you have a license intrade?

amasser, Oct 4, 10:17am
To be a sovereign entity would require recognition by others. Doesn't seem to have happened in his case. Who owns the roads that he is driving on? Does he have a visa to visit?

intrade, Oct 11, 10:17am
the way it works they always refere to the original law and all the new laws they made up infringe upon this original law Therfore they are null and void for the freeman not appliciple. Thats the shortest version. its extreem complext the local freeman up north has 1 meter high stacks of letters he said once lol as You got to keep it all if you need to go to court i think.

i know they write like this council notice of payment overdue pay within 14 days or reply to this blabla.
Freeman response Notice to your notice . of understanding and intent. i am willing to pay if you proof to me where i have to do so.
your always willing but you dont if you dont have to.
council writes back but everyone pays this.
freeman i am willing but this is not aceptable information blabla.
ping pong ping pong.
freeman writes notice of understanding and intent you have 14 day to proof where i have to pay . or after 14 days of no reply we have a understanding that i dont need to pay anything,
20 to 30 day pass. freeman writes thank you for your clarification i now dont have to pay noting as we now have a contract.
Thats about it but you have to word it correctly so no lawyer can turn it against you.
ts from what i did learn from them freemans.

ronaldo8, Oct 11, 10:37am
Yup. The magna carta frequently gets tossed about. Basically they want all the benefits of the community but none of the responsibility. Self indulgent navel gazeing dicks.

I say give them what they want, formally revoke the citizenship they claim to disown, let them hang in the wind.

vivac, Oct 12, 11:15am
Yes i agree.
Oh, you freeman but need some hospital treatment, sorry, thatll cost you.
Oh, you require police or fire rescue, thatll cost you.
Oh, you want to use your car on the roads provided by all of the taxpayers, thatll cost you.

nice_lady, Oct 12, 7:14pm
Yeah and cut off their social welfare benefits. See how long they manage as truly 'freemen'.

alowishes, Nov 8, 12:45am
I agree.
I’d like to see their definition of ‘free’ - is it that they just want everything free, no cost?