Key case broken, any 2ndhd carparts groups online?

mamabear, Jun 29, 2:33pm
I figure the companies and people who take cars to bits must have some kind of network for seeking and selling specific parts. I need to replace the rubber pad in my car key case, but buying a new one is a ridiculous price, and will take weeks to come from China. I have visions of a container of old car key cases somewhere on a counter at a wreckers yard, and in that will be what I need.

alleycatz, Jun 29, 2:57pm
there are some models/makes listed on trademe in car spares- what make and model / year is car?

franc123, Jun 29, 3:31pm
What new price have you got and who was it from? Its highly unlikely buying a used one would be worth doing.

intrade, Jun 29, 5:37pm
wish or uncle ali if zou got time and can use a screwdriver spudger and follow youtube distructions. Onlz other option is to pay a lot more as no one can work for free and 1h cost 120 bux upwards
https://www.supamegaparts.co.nz

intrade, Jun 29, 5:40pm
supermegaautoparts for secoundhand or tradme . I got one for the opel but the f. ing thing was different mhz and the wish one was 1.80 doller delivered Shipped with your tax doller that the government there gets as they are a 3th world country who get subsedised by other nations so they can put robots on mars just saying.
preyyzcard to order from uncle ali bang' good you wish and no thats not sexual harassment thats names to buy from.

clangie, Jun 29, 6:29pm
got one for my hiace and commodore from supercheap

kazbanz, Jun 29, 6:37pm
IF a wrecker has a key case then he has a key. if he has a key then the lockset for that vehicle is worth a shed load more than without the key.
see what im saying here.?
Sorry if I seem negative just been there/done that.
What is the year/make/model of your car and I might be able to point you to cheapest option.

intrade, Jul 18, 12:04pm
7 i was thinking that also plus a used one is like brake pads worn most likely was the other thing crossing my mind . The cheap Censored country ones work usually well i got one for 1,8 doller delivered before the zombivirusoutbrake for my sold astra holden.