Stolen Caravan

motorboy2011, Jan 17, 7:04am
Really? Given the amount of posts you see on here regarding stolen vehicles, anyone reading them and then not taking the time to ensure there vehicle is more likely to be recoverable, is just plain stupid. I guarantee someone here will be reading these posts, will end up at some stage getting a vehicle stolen. They WILL remember the posts about a GPS tracker, and they will regret doing nothing about it.

motorboy2011, Jan 17, 7:05am
I had GPS and I had an address in 30 seconds, recovery within the hour.

mad_signtist, Jan 17, 7:05am
Off topic. What tracker would you recommend for a cherry picker. Needs to be water proof and long lasting battery.

trogedon, Jan 17, 7:44am
Compared with other 'issues' we don't have many posts about stolen vehicles.

motorboy2011, Jan 17, 9:45am
How many do people need to get the kick in the pants they need? 22 my car/bike/quad/machine/vehicle has been stolen topics in 12 months is about 21 more than are needed. Add to this the trademe police remove a fair number of stolen car posts as they have people's details in them.

motorboy2011, Jan 17, 9:47am
the tk103b needs a battery (car battery) to run off as it's internal battery is only good for 8 or so hours. If the main battery (car battery) is cut it will revert to internal battery, and it will also text you to tell you the main battery had been cut.

gmphil, Jan 17, 10:46am
motorboy2011 wrote:
Really? Given the amount of posts you see on here regarding stolen vehicles, anyone reading them and then not taking the time to ensure there vehicle is more likely to be recoverable, is just plain stupid. I guarantee someone here will be reading these posts, will end up at some stage getting a vehicle stolen. They WILL remember the posts about a GPS tracker, and they will regret doing nothing about it.[/quote
agree with u without trying to rub in
wont be me I brought one 5 mins after u posted the clip

grangies, Jan 17, 12:46am

fordcrzy, Jan 17, 5:02am
why do people wait so long to post about stolen stuff? a week is a loooooooooooong time in stolen goods land.

motorboy2011, Jan 17, 5:17am
Why do people pretend they care so much about their stolen stuff when they can't even be bothered to install a $50 GPS tracker?

fordcrzy, Jan 17, 5:25am
^^ haha yes, this. people offer stupid rewards which are 100 times the cost of a cheap gps tracker alarm system like the tk103b. seriously if you dont want something stolen or you REEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLYYYY cant live without it. get a freakin gps tracker

grangies, Jan 17, 6:23am
Blah blah blah fkkn blah.

Why not put a post in about the mongrels who are the thieves?

Most people don't even know GPS trackers exist.

trogedon, Aug 6, 10:03pm
Hindsight is a wonderful thing for the perfect of the world to inflict on others.