Which dealers you had good experience buying from?

billyfieldman, Sep 28, 5:28am
I bought twice from Turners. No problems. I liked being able to test drive as many cars as I like without worrying whether the sales person would be angry.

3tomany, Sep 28, 5:32am
Not sure I can say on here MB rules but the local west coast ford dealer is very good

carclan, Sep 28, 5:51am
I wouldn't by a tin bicycle from Turners, best dealing I had from both sales and service are my local Ford dealer.

tintop, Sep 28, 6:04am
( Happen to have a spare RT-Flex lying around ? )

tgray, Sep 28, 6:15am
Re test drive, are you talking about the 15kph max, 100 metre on site test track?
I think you got lucky!

stevo2, Sep 28, 6:35am
I havent had a bad experience from any of the dealers I have purchased from but have bought 2 from Farmer Auto Village in Tga and have been well pleased with their after sale service.
In fact of the dozens of cars I have bought, they are they only ones I have bought 2 from.
I would buy from any of the dealers that I have already purchased from with the exception of one in Palmy who i didnt really like

tamarillo, Sep 28, 6:40am
Turners, ok only.
Gazley Wellington, very good.
Others ok. No bad ones for me at least.

carclan, Sep 28, 7:28am
Not RT Flex but a MAN B&W 8L48/60B

bryshaw, Sep 28, 8:51am
Toyota?

tintop, Sep 28, 9:53am
I used to hang out with a bunch of ex USS Co.
Our party trick was a 5cyl Doxford .

sw20, Sep 28, 10:36am
Value Cars and Stadium Cars in Christchurch. Azcar Autos in Auckland.

stevo2, Sep 28, 5:06pm
No, it was 15 years ago and was a used car dealer. "Harvey"?

carclan, Sep 28, 6:38pm
Good lord a Doxford, Never had the pleasure or maybe misfortune of sailing on a vessel with one fitted.

_frodo_, Sep 28, 7:17pm
I would not buy again from Henry's outfit on the Shore (well, sales guy was awesome; everything else after that's been abysmal) but the city outfit's been great (and its the same head company)

3tomany, Apr 21, 6:20pm
I got ripped off properly by a palmy car dealer once will never buy from him again