Terrys 2007 Ferrari sells for $207k

russ6, Sep 24, 6:54am
that's about $100+ per km depreciation. gosh!

russ6, Sep 24, 6:55am
An F430 F1 and went for $205k.

crzyhrse, Sep 24, 7:11am
What are you talking about!

croco1, Sep 24, 7:14am

richardmayes, Sep 24, 9:41am
Wow. that's a really emasculating paint colour for a Ferrari.

mm12345, Sep 24, 9:42pm
It doesn't quite add up - does it.
You buy a driver's car - one that would attract a lot of attention if it was the only colour it should have been - but you get it in "baby blue" so you can be a bit discrete - because you want it as a "drivers car" - not to be a show-off.
But then you only drive about 10km per week using it!
If it was an "investment", then that didn't pan out very well either.

mwood, Sep 24, 10:17pm
a losers car sold at a lose by a loser LOL if he paid his tradespeople he wouldn't have so many problems - karma

michael.benn, Sep 24, 10:44pm
"It is said to be the best Ferrari ever made"

Err, no, not even close.

saki, Sep 24, 11:27pm
I wonder when the dentist is going to ask to get the teeth shine back.

elenor, Sep 24, 11:49pm
been there i remember when someone poured paint in to one of his cars

foxdonut, Sep 25, 1:13am
It pretty much is.

trogedon, Sep 25, 1:15am
Possibly he's not such a loser in the spelling stakes though. "lose" - possibly you mean 'loss'!

dave653, Sep 25, 9:08pm
Bob Dylan once said 'Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king'. Why is this maggot still walking free!

rob_rooster, Sep 25, 9:23pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=xgKjp1pq7iI
The link above is what Clarkson has to say about Ferrari's best car,, oh and it isnt a 430!

rocker_553, Sep 25, 10:32pm
Because we idolise greed and the accumulation of money and objects. When these people get rich we see what we could be, and hold them up as a shining beacon to how "happy" we could be, damn how they got there (most of the time.) But when things go wrong they take down a lot more people than they screwed over getting there, so they need to be "punished".

michael.benn, Sep 26, 2:42am
I can think of quite a few ferrari's I'd take over the Ferrari F430.

Included but not limited to :

Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari F40
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari 599 GTO

vtecintegra, Sep 26, 3:27am
That doesn't necessarily mean they're better cars

chris_051, Sep 26, 6:05am
Of course you have extensively driven and/or owned a decent amount of Ferraris to reach your opinion. Or are you relying of egoistic pen pushing journos!.

anne1955, Sep 26, 6:14am
Yes people need to think about the others the effects.I am not talking about this particular case but more in general with them and it seems to be happening more and more.and the companies that allow people to get into debets beyound there means.NZ and probably the rest of the world has to wake up.and get back to the basics.I was told not that long ago that crime was committed by people on benefits!I was dumb-founded.when I said about this sort of crime.the reply was "that's different" .I think a lot of people need to wake up and smell the roses.and lots of them some bugger has stolen the scent from.

foxdonut, Sep 26, 6:31am
Which Testarossa!

Except for the Italia, those are all flagship cars, they're all "better" but the reason the 430 is held in such high regard is a cumulation of more than just how fast it went or what it looked like (it was faster than most of that roster too btw, inc F40)

430 was a huge improvement over 360 in terms of outright grunt but also reliability, drivability and most important - profitability for Ferrari and affordability for the buyer. It also put more distance between the 997 911 Turbo and previous Porsche efforts, which has been the only real competition to the mid V8 Ferrari line up and nearly always at a lower price point and arguably a "better" car in the 911.

Its not the best Ferrari ever made (SuperEnzo) but it is definitely one of "the best" they put on the road so far.

foxdonut, Sep 26, 6:38am
308, 250(LWB's) 430, F40, 512 imo "best" 5

peacebird15, Sep 26, 7:07am
I wonder if it has any of the hidden illegal treasures that customs found on more than one occasion in cars he imported. (of course since he didnt load the car the items couldnt be his.)

Hes to slippery to be where he should be.

richardmayes, Sep 26, 9:27am
Probably read THIS before you get carried away about how awesome recent model Ferraris are:

http://jalopnik.com/5760248/how-ferrari-spins

But honestly, if someone buys himself a Ferrari and then gets a chip on his shoulder about whether or not it's XX% better than a GTR or a McLaren or a Porsche Turbo or the next fastest car, then he's doing it all wrong IMHO.

There are plenty of silver, supercharged V8 4WD German cars available for the sort of people who need the satisfaction of knowing that THEIR car has 5% better braking, 8% more torque and 12% clearer 5.1 surround sound than their nearest competitor.

klrider, Nov 20, 6:02pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, how can the 308 be better than the original Dino (not just perfromance, but street cred as well).