Ferrari FF!

huge73, Oct 27, 3:11am
A $700k+ Ferrari FF was being unloaded off a car transporter truck this afternoon on Shelly Beach Road in Auckland. Wow did it look amazing in the flesh! I wonder where it is going to live! Hopefully on Shelly Beach so I can hear it roaring up and down the road each day! Music to the ear!Brilliant!

foxdonut, Oct 27, 3:29am
Or sitting in a secure garage and never driven for fear of all the stupid poor people that would want to key it when you pull over someplace.

Auckland has the countries only Enzo - how often do you see it.

socram, Oct 27, 3:53am
Just ask me who is going round the Ferrari factory next year.Can't wait.

huge73, Oct 27, 4:01am
Havn't seen the Enzo. Saw a red 458 recently in Albany, cruising along Paul Matthews Road - very nice!

ringo2, Oct 27, 6:46am
Unlikely to see the Enzo on the road as it is left hand drive and cannot be registered for road use.

rsr72, Oct 27, 6:48am
- special purpose, limited production category.

aktow, Oct 27, 6:55am
i have seen it many times

aktow, Oct 27, 6:57am
crap, there is a enzo at continental cars when i was there a few months ago and it is registed and is driven on the road

huge73, Oct 27, 8:31pm
.and was followed up College Hill and down Shelly Beach by a black California convertable last night, another very impresive car to see and hear in the flesh! The V8 was rumbling along very nicely! (especially on the downhill down shifts!)

julian.walls, Oct 27, 9:46pm
I saw a Enzo in the Show room at Continental Motors Around around 5 years ago too .

richard198, Oct 27, 10:52pm
I saw that FF on the transporter going down Ponsonby road yesterday.
Can't say I like the shape though.

timmo1, Oct 27, 11:05pm
nah I'm not a fan of the FF either. Ugly IMO.

foxdonut, Oct 28, 3:51am
Yes - it did a tour of the country. They had it in Wellington as well. It made the news that someone in Auckland had brought it and wanted to show it off.

If it was in the dealership it was because it was on display before going to the owners security garage.

aktow, Oct 28, 12:17pm
i would not owna Ferrari if i got one for nothing, my mates 355f1 has cost him tens of thousands of dollars to fix in the last year,, those fancy paddle clutches do not last long before you have to replace them , that's around 4-5 grand thank you.the biggest problem is there so so many jealous morons in auckland,,his car has been keyed a few times and last year some f--kwit took a knife to the soft roof, i will stick to my borrowed Mitsubishi mirage

wrong2, Oct 29, 7:31am
our fellow car loving kiwis

just a great bunch of people. . . . .

bigjerry, Oct 29, 8:02am
Yeah there will always be dickheads who feel the owner of a luxury car 'deserves' a scratch etc, They are the same people who never end up anywhere in life. Gotta wonder who bought it though, I suppose he will be spotted soon and someone can start a thread.

fordcrzy, Jan 15, 4:14pm
give me a 612 GTO any day.drool.