Is a 90min drive ofa porche boxster a good pressy!

purplegoanna, Sep 27, 1:54am
for a man.yes i know a better pressie would be to buy him one but wondering if hed appreciate 90mins of driving one around to all his mates pretending its his or doing a scream up the motorway.

kiwicon, Sep 27, 1:58am
if your going to pay the tickets, or cop the loss of license when he trys toout runs the cops, then yes. else one of those rally drive days down at maramarua would be the trick

purplegoanna, Sep 27, 1:59am
its on groupy at the mo for $75 for 90mins instead of $225.birthdays are always hard so i like to be on the look out for diff sort stuff than plain old socks, undies and a shag!

hotrodtodd1, Sep 27, 2:00am
If he likes Porsches, then go for it. You can be his beautiful sidekick with the picnic basket at hand

purplegoanna, Sep 27, 2:02am
im not sure if hes does but he always admires them when we're down at the waterfront.i may aswell take the plunge. (coupon smallprint: ???$3000 credit car authorisation is required to cover insurance excess (card will not be charged except in the event of loss/damage). "tui anyone"! they can charge my card all they want it aint got jack on it!

crzyhrse, Sep 27, 2:09am
Only if that man is gay.

cjohnw, Sep 27, 2:16am
Jeremy Clarkson:

"Boxster = Cockster"

mm12345, Sep 27, 2:25am
Goodness.Why pay for a 90 minute drive of a boxster!
Just go to a car dealer and ask to test drive for an hour or so.I've driven quite a few porsches as dealer test drives.I was going to buy one, but have changed my mind.(Driving newer 997s etc, I decided that the only practical use for these is to scare the bejesus out of passengers.They are truly totally pointless for NZ roads, and their use on the track is a very expensive hobby)
In the end, they are only cars - used boxsters aren't even very expensive.
Gay!I dunno - but does it matter anyway!

kiwicon, Sep 27, 2:35am
depends if he's a undies or boxers type of guy I guess

richard198, Sep 27, 2:35am
Paul Holmes had one.mmmm!

purplegoanna, Sep 27, 2:36am
crikey cancel that nuff said.he cant stand paul holmes.!

carmedic, Sep 27, 6:01am
Boxster, I'd rather drive Jazz's Fiat!

fordcrzy, Sep 27, 6:15am
go into a dealers and be straight up with them. maybe you could suggest that you have the car for a day long test drive and you will pay to have the car Re-groomed at about $100.

thejazzpianoma, Sep 27, 7:04am
I have a special on at the moment actually.
Drive in the Multipla is free with hire of disguise.

gilligan2, Sep 27, 7:21am
One please!

bigfatmat1, Nov 25, 8:00am
boxster = gay or male hairdresser not a car I would like to be seen in!